Ndemic Creations Forum
Effects of the EJ shields? - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Effects of the EJ shields? (/showthread.php?tid=605)

Effects of the EJ shields? - helix-fos7c2 - 02-05-2014 03:39 PM

Does anyone know the effects (and the meanings) of the four smallpox vaccine shields?
(EJ, EJ2, EJ7, and EJ13) (formerly beta, delta, and omega vaccine shields)

I've heard from playing through the game that different vaccines limit different countries or something? Can anyone verify if this hypothesis is true?

(I usually finish the Smallpox scenario stealthily, without being caught. So the vaccine abilities are completely useless to me.)

RE: Effects of the EJ shields? - tau19182 - 03-05-2014 02:54 PM

alpha shield blocks alpha vaccine(when the messege says:alpha vaccine released),beta shield-beta vaccine,etc...

so,I think that its like a vaccine boost-the alfa,beta,gamma,delta make the workings of the total vaccine faster..

RE: Effects of the EJ shields? - helix-fos7c2 - 03-05-2014 03:42 PM

(03-05-2014 02:54 PM)tau199 Wrote:  alpha shield blocks alpha vaccine(when the messege says:alpha vaccine released),beta shield-beta vaccine,etc...

so,I think that its like a vaccine boost-the alfa,beta,gamma,delta make the workings of the total vaccine faster..

Thanks!

RE: Effects of the EJ shields? - Bao Mac1b - 04-05-2014 01:46 PM

Nah,I don't agree with him.The news of EPX(why EP in my game?)means they released EPX vaccine,which will make the infected turn back to the healthy.If we use the shields,we can make the vaccine ineffective.When the EP2 becomes ineffective,they will begin to study about EP7.After the EP10(why EP10 not 13 in my game?) fails,the cure will be much faster.However,if the EP10 really came out,there weren't be many people,so it won't be a problem.