Ndemic Creations Forum
[Feature Request] Retry Option - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc. Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: [Feature Request] Retry Option (/showthread.php?tid=639)

[Feature Request] Retry Option - Vile Lasa1bf - 15-05-2014 07:10 PM

Hello

Recently caved in and bought Plague Inc: Evolved.

Whilst I do think there are a few minor issues here and there, I'm absolutely loving it so far.
There has been, however, a big feature missing, in my opinion, and that is a "Retry" button in the in-game menu.

Often you're in the middle of a game and realise you won't really win cause, say, New Zealand isolated itself from the world and the cure is very near, not giving your crazy birds much of a chance to get there. At those times you just want to press Esc and hit Retry, but instead you either have to wait for the game to finish or re-do the whole process of going into the main menu, start, main game, plague type, genes, go... which can be quite a nuisance.

I personally think that this would be a great addition to the game flow.

Thank you for your attention and congrats on some great work you're doing

RE: [Feature Request] Retry Option - ManganM0f4 - 17-05-2014 11:37 AM

I think that this feature could be useful. Let's see what Ndemic Team would say about it. Smile

RE: [Feature Request] Retry Option - NdemicColle6bc - 19-05-2014 10:39 AM

(15-05-2014 07:10 PM)Vile Lasag Wrote:  Hello

Recently caved in and bought Plague Inc: Evolved.

Whilst I do think there are a few minor issues here and there, I'm absolutely loving it so far.
There has been, however, a big feature missing, in my opinion, and that is a "Retry" button in the in-game menu.

Often you're in the middle of a game and realise you won't really win cause, say, New Zealand isolated itself from the world and the cure is very near, not giving your crazy birds much of a chance to get there. At those times you just want to press Esc and hit Retry, but instead you either have to wait for the game to finish or re-do the whole process of going into the main menu, start, main game, plague type, genes, go... which can be quite a nuisance.

I personally think that this would be a great addition to the game flow.

Thank you for your attention and congrats on some great work you're doing

Hey Vile Lasagna, this is a good suggestion and it's something we have been planning to include in a future update. Please keep us posted if you have any more thoughts!