Ndemic Creations Forum
"I never asked for this" achievement? - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: "I never asked for this" achievement? (/showthread.php?tid=670)

"I never asked for this" achievement? - YellowLi02d - 28-05-2014 12:41 PM

Any guides on how to get this particular achievement? I've been playing for quite some time now but I still can't get this achievement.

RE: "I never asked for this" achievement? - Seddon44380 - 28-05-2014 10:34 PM

I just got it now. I was playing as a bio weapon, I never got too deadly but just enough that they started to manufacture artificial organs: that process seemed to negate how the pathogen becomes progressively more deadly. After a while of being a little bit deadly and a load of organ batches being produced, I got a news popup titled 'I didn't ask for this' came up and I got the achievement

RE: "I never asked for this" achievement? - PowerMetalFee6 - 29-05-2014 07:50 AM

you upgrade paranoia, thats when you get the "i didnt ask for this" thing

make sure to upgrade insanity later in the game, trust me.

RE: "I never asked for this" achievement? - YellowLi02d - 30-05-2014 08:29 AM

(29-05-2014 07:50 AM)PowerMetalFo Wrote:  you upgrade paranoia, thats when you get the "i didnt ask for this" thing

make sure to upgrade insanity later in the game, trust me.

I upgraded Paranoia after the Artificial organs to save lives popup but nothing happens. Is something supposed to pop up after upgrading Paranoia?

RE: "I never asked for this" achievement? - ShadowHedgeh8a2 - 08-05-2015 01:03 AM

I got the same achievement when playing Artificial Organs scenario as the Bacteria. I got so far - I think by evolving Insanity - the people started ripping out the artificial organs!! How amazing!!

RE: "I never asked for this" achievement? - Scorpidc7 - 03-06-2015 12:16 PM

http://icspicy.blogspot.sk/2014/06/plague-inc-i-never-asked-for-this.html

check this, it will help a lot.