Ndemic Creations Forum
New Gameplay - Countries - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: New Gameplay - Countries (/showthread.php?tid=672)

New Gameplay - Countries - poisonsh57c - 29-05-2014 10:14 PM

This is a killer game. I remember a flash game a long time ago that was pretty similar that I really enjoyed. When I found this I was blown away. I unlocked all the normal features through playing then went and purchased the pack so I could unleash the zombies!

So there's a new idea I had. Bring it down from the global scale and let us attack specific countries. Something along the lines of terrorist emp's shutting down communications and the world is isolated and now the terrorists have unleashed a new disease. There is room for a great deal more dinamics here. Like biolabs, infrastructures (power, utilities, government agencies), natural resources and topography (move the plague on the waterways, infect Seattle and San Francisco then NYC). Plus a ton more things to do, kind of turn it into a marathon, probably take about 3-4 hours to play through a country. Really add some replay value.

Any other ideas, lets go!

RE: New Gameplay - Countries - temporalExc89 - 30-05-2014 03:47 AM

I was thinking your idea, but taken down even further. What if the was a game mode where you start out with a single human, and try to spread the pathogen throughout their body, ultimately killing them. And then there could be a mode when you infect a city, one for a large region, and one for the entire country. And then, There could be a campaign mode where you basically Play one mode after the other, and progressively increase the scale. Also, you would have to "Kill" everyone in the stage to move on to the next. It would probably be so that you once you infect a certain amount, you get the option to move on to the next stage.