Ndemic Creations Forum
Plague INC on XONE - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Plague INC on XONE (/showthread.php?tid=699)

Plague INC on XONE - ManganM0f4 - 10-06-2014 10:29 AM

What do you think about it?
http://www.ndemiccreations.com/en/news/74-plague-inc-evolved-is-coming-to-xbox-one
I think it is a bad idea (very difficult to play strategy game on pad; + the game itself is still in early development stage Tongue)

RE: Plague INC on XONE - helix-fos7c2 - 11-06-2014 03:13 PM

I'd agree with OP; it's very difficult to operate the game using the game controller, and the game itself is still unstable.

But I am really glad to see that Plague Inc. is growing well for the past two years. <3

RE: Plague INC on XONE - Poldeme96 - 18-06-2014 02:55 PM

(11-06-2014 03:13 PM)helix-foss Wrote:  I'd agree with OP; it's very difficult to operate the game using the game controller, and the game itself is still unstable.

But I am really glad to see that Plague Inc. is growing well for the past two years. <3

I don't really like the idea because as far as I know the game is being developed by one guy so I think updates will take longer as they will have to be made for pc and Xbox.

RE: Plague INC on XONE - NdemicTea7 - 18-06-2014 05:18 PM

(18-06-2014 02:55 PM)Poldemo Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:13 PM)helix-foss Wrote:  I'd agree with OP; it's very difficult to operate the game using the game controller, and the game itself is still unstable.

I don't really like the idea because as far as I know the game is being developed by one guy so I think updates will take longer as they will have to be made for pc and Xbox.

A bit more than one guy Wink

We won't be focusing on Xbox One until we are out of Early Access on Steam. Hence, the speed that we bring out updates won't slow as we will not be developing more than one big platform at a time.