Ndemic Creations Forum
So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! (/showthread.php?tid=709)

Pages: 1 2 3

So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - Flamathe965 - 16-06-2014 04:03 AM

Yeah, humanity will be threatened by a new plague. Annihilating humanity over and over again in creative ways always makes me happy... in a weird way haha.

So, what do you guys think about the new coming plague?

In my opinion, it will probably be the digital virus.

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - YellowLi02d - 16-06-2014 01:43 PM

Werewolf-related, judging from the hairy outline.

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - ZombElemefe6 - 17-06-2014 02:14 AM

Something with Apes.. Just a wild guess :3

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - JASTEc16 - 17-06-2014 02:37 AM

I would say, that it might be a virus from space.
You know, sort of a virus or alien type bug, hitching a ride on a meteor.
Like the movie, Andromeda Strain? maybe.
Where it mutates in earth atmosphere.

JASTER.

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - tau19182 - 17-06-2014 07:40 AM

(17-06-2014 02:37 AM)JASTE Wrote:  I would say, that it might be a virus from space.

JASTER.

Meterite-fall-CABOOM!!!-shards of meterite-crystal-goes underground-What is this beatifull thing-Arrrgh!!!-Mom,there is a body there!!!!-No,its a glass statue siily-Stop-What da hell...-Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!-a year later-Sir,the delta-two column is crushing LA-Sarge,launche da nukes-Aye-BBC News:The crystal columns crushed LA,Washington,Chicago.London is holding.Rome is holding.Pekin is holding.Moscow counter-strikes using a new B.E.A.R technology.President Volodimir Putin says that a similar blight was found in Stalins time,and that Russia has the technology and experience to deal with this.Chinese Emperor Kim Chen In says that they found a way to utilize the crystal,using a new Akushiromato harvester-Sad news:Angela Merkel says that '99 percents of Germany are foccilised'.The only green zone left-Greenland and Norwey-they utilize a new Dovahkin cyborg,that destroys the crysstal on molekular levels,using a sonic Fus Ro Dah! weapon.Thats all for today. A column crushed the BBC center

Its crisstaline blight...

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - Flamathe965 - 17-06-2014 05:09 PM

Daaamn tau, you are excessively excited hahahah

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - Diaceli372 - 17-06-2014 05:40 PM

Digital virus, I hope.

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - tau19182 - 17-06-2014 05:48 PM

(17-06-2014 05:09 PM)Flamathe Wrote:  Daaamn tau, you are excessively excited hahahah

emm,what?

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - Flamathe965 - 17-06-2014 08:48 PM

(17-06-2014 05:48 PM)tau199 Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 05:09 PM)Flamathe Wrote:  Daaamn tau, you are excessively excited hahahah

emm,what?

Meterite-fall-CABOOM!!!-shards of meterite-crystal-goes underground-What is this beatifull thing-Arrrgh!!!

hahah

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - dragon841 - 18-06-2014 01:15 AM

(17-06-2014 07:40 AM)tau199 Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 02:37 AM)JASTE Wrote:  I would say, that it might be a virus from space.

JASTER.

Meterite-fall-CABOOM!!!-shards of meterite-crystal-goes underground-What is this beatifull thing-Arrrgh!!!-Mom,there is a body there!!!!-No,its a glass statue siily-Stop-What da hell...-Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!-a year later-Sir,the delta-two column is crushing LA-Sarge,launche da nukes-Aye-BBC News:The crystal columns crushed LA,Washington,Chicago.London is holding.Rome is holding.Pekin is holding.Moscow counter-strikes using a new B.E.A.R technology.President Volodimir Putin says that a similar blight was found in Stalins time,and that Russia has the technology and experience to deal with this.Chinese Emperor Kim Chen In says that they found a way to utilize the crystal,using a new Akushiromato harvester-Sad news:Angela Merkel says that '99 percents of Germany are foccilised'.The only green zone left-Greenland and Norwey-they utilize a new Dovahkin cyborg,that destroys the crysstal on molekular levels,using a sonic Fus Ro Dah! weapon.Thats all for today. A column crushed the BBC center

Its crisstaline blight...

Kim Jong Un is not from China. I am offended.