Ndemic Creations Forum
So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! (/showthread.php?tid=709)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - tau19182 - 18-06-2014 06:59 AM

(18-06-2014 01:15 AM)dragon5 Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 07:40 AM)tau199 Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 02:37 AM)JASTE Wrote:  I would say, that it might be a virus from space.
You know, sort of a virus or alien type bug, hitching a ride on a meteor.
Like the movie, Andromeda Strain? maybe.
Where it mutates in earth atmosphere.

JASTER.

Meterite-fall-CABOOM!!!-shards of meterite-crystal-goes underground-What is this beatifull thing-Arrrgh!!!-Mom,there is a body there!!!!-No,its a glass statue siily-Stop-What da hell...-Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!-a year later-Sir,the delta-two column is crushing LA-Sarge,launche da nukes-Aye-BBC News:The crystal columns crushed LA,Washington,Chicago.London is holding.Rome is holding.Pekin is holding.Moscow counter-strikes using a new B.E.A.R technology.President Volodimir Putin says that a similar blight was found in Stalins time,and that Russia has the technology and experience to deal with this.Chinese Emperor Kim Chen In says that they found a way to utilize the crystal,using a new Akushiromato harvester-Sad news:Angela Merkel says that '99 percents of Germany are foccilised'.The only green zone left-Greenland and Norwey-they utilize a new Dovahkin cyborg,that destroys the crysstal on molekular levels,using a sonic Fus Ro Dah! weapon.Thats all for today. A column crushed the BBC center

Its crisstaline blight...

Kim Jong Un is not from China. I am offended.

Oh, I am sorry,no offence was intended

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - ManganM0f4 - 18-06-2014 12:58 PM

It wouldn't suprise, if the new plague will be somethin' like... Zerg-like thing (like the Beast from Homeworld Cataclysm) Tongue

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - Abetuc6e - 18-06-2014 01:35 PM

today was a 77mb update but I cant see new things...

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - Poldeme96 - 18-06-2014 02:48 PM

(18-06-2014 01:35 PM)Abetu Wrote:  today was a 77mb update but I cant see new things...

Perhaps it was in preperation of the new update. Some changes to the engine or something.

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - ManganM0f4 - 18-06-2014 07:08 PM

(18-06-2014 02:48 PM)Poldemo Wrote:  Perhaps it was in preperation of the new update. Some changes to the engine or something.
Something BIG is coming!!! Tongue Big Grin

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - DrunkGam911 - 19-06-2014 12:56 AM

I once again came out of my cave to say this:

Digital virus

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - Abetuc6e - 19-06-2014 11:41 AM

88mbs yesterday (with 77mb 2 days ago = arround 165 mbs) And I still cant see new stuff xD. Only mac suport? just asking...

Or is the new disease secret and hidden?

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - DrunkGam911 - 19-06-2014 07:43 PM

Now That I'm thinking about it... I did some investigation.

Here is the new plague Icon:

[Image: 1LqFp4G.png]

I did some changes to the original image with Paint.net. I metalized and changed the brightness/contrast.

[Image: JTfd6Ta.png] [Image: Jf2TrJl.png]

The image got a lot clearer! And I saw what looked like a human head covered in hair. That's when I started to think "What haves a human like head and is covered in hair/fur?".

Werewolves! Also known as lycanthrope

So I searched for a werewolf image. The problem is that all of them looked more like wolves than humans. That's when I searched "Hairy man" and found this:

[Image: hjRhNfv.jpg]

I know, I know, it's disgusting. But I need to do this FOR SCIENCE!

I made a silhouette out of the image:

[Image: BKzcEYV.png]

And added it on top of the hairy man/Werewolf and this is what I got!

[Image: 5VO698P.png]

I now think it might be a werewolf virus

A friend of mine also told me that it looked like someone with a sky mask... Almost like a robber. So I did the same with his theory and this is what I got:

[Image: sOB4uen.png]

That's everything I have done so far. I hope this helps Big Grin

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - Abetuc6e - 19-06-2014 07:49 PM

is easier... tipical Alien head... Alien invasion...

RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets! - tau19182 - 19-06-2014 07:52 PM

(19-06-2014 07:43 PM)DrunkGam Wrote:  Now That I'm thinking about it... I did some investigation.

Here is the new plague Icon:

[Image: 1LqFp4G.png]

I did some changes to the original image with Paint.net. I metalized and changed the brightness/contrast.

[Image: JTfd6Ta.png] [Image: Jf2TrJl.png]

The image got a lot clearer! And I saw what looked like a human head covered in hair. That's when I started to think "What haves a human like head and is covered in hair/fur?".

Werewolves! Also known as lycanthrope

So I searched for a werewolf image. The problem is that all of them looked more like wolves than humans. That's when I searched "Hairy man" and found this:

[Image: hjRhNfv.jpg]

I know, I know, it's disgusting. But I need to do this FOR SCIENCE!

I made a silhouette out of the image:

[Image: BKzcEYV.png]

And added it on top of the hairy man/Werewolf and this is what I got!

[Image: 5VO698P.png]

I now think it might be a werewolf virus

A friend of mine also told me that it looked like someone with a sky mask... Almost like a robber. So I did the same with his theory and this is what I got:

[Image: sOB4uen.png]

That's everything I have done so far. I hope this helps Big Grin
You are either drunk or a genius.or bothBig Grin