Ndemic Creations Forum
Community Winners - Write Your Own Plague Inc. News Headline! - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Community Winners - Write Your Own Plague Inc. News Headline! (/showthread.php?tid=715)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Community Winners - Write Your Own Plague Inc. News Headline! - Professor Bb7a - 26-06-2014 05:00 AM

Thank you so much for picking one of mine. I am glad you really enjoy it, and being a big fan of the game, I love that it is in there. Keep up the good work. Smile

RE: Community Winners - Write Your Own Plague Inc. News Headline! - DreamVir4fa - 09-07-2014 01:10 PM

Wow. These headlines are awesome! Big Grin

Congratz to everyone.

RE: Community Winners - Write Your Own Plague Inc. News Headline! - NdemicMarc - 11-07-2014 11:21 AM

Just to let you know that the news headlines are now in-game on iOS and Android as part of the new Simian Flu update, and will be coming next week to Plague Inc: Evolved in Steam.

Congratulations again to Grey-X, Professor Bacon, YellowLion, Hollow, Pagan and The Punisher - and thank you to every single person who entered. Watch out for more competitions in future!

And remember - there is still an extra special prize up for grabs if any of these headlines make the front page of Reddit, so keep an eye out Wink

RE: Community Winners - Write Your Own Plague Inc. News Headline! - YellowLi02d - 12-07-2014 02:22 PM

So far, out of my 2 games as the Simian Flu, I only saw Pagan's headline. Hoping to see the other headlines in future playthroughs of mine! Smile

RE: Community Winners - Write Your Own Plague Inc. News Headline! - Black Cfc4 - 07-08-2014 01:20 PM

(25-06-2014 03:08 AM)Hollo Wrote:  YES!!! THANK YOU NDEMIC!!! :3

It's funny title! Big Grin

RE: Community Winners - Write Your Own Plague Inc. News Headline! - Bobazoi30b - 12-08-2014 07:22 PM

I like the headline in the game everyone is waiting for their Destiny.
Does that have a double meaning?

RE: Community Winners - Write Your Own Plague Inc. News Headline! - PlagueIncaf5 - 18-08-2014 10:08 PM

We need another one of these......