Ndemic Creations Forum
I think I found out what the Plague Inc New Plague Type Is.... - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: I think I found out what the Plague Inc New Plague Type Is.... (/showthread.php?tid=723)

I think I found out what the Plague Inc New Plague Type Is.... - PlagueIncaf5 - 21-06-2014 01:49 AM

Due to the recent and final Dawn of the Planet of the Apes trailer in which it shows a Plague Inc banner I am assuming that this new plague type is the simian flu also known as the ALZ-113 in Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I find it highly unusual that it would be in this trailer unless Ndemic Creations has something coming up. For more information and to keep this message from going forever and allowing pictures that are very hard to do on here I will link to the article I made on why I think it is the simian flu from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. The link on why I think it is can be found here http://icspicy.blogspot.com/2014/06/new-plague-inc-plague-may-be-related-to.html#more
So I am asking all of you and James am I right Wink

RE: I think I found out what the Plague Inc New Plague Type Is.... - DrunkGam911 - 21-06-2014 02:26 AM

I'm not capable of posting pictures right now (Mobile Phone). But in the "New plague" image which was posted to twitter and facebook you can read "THE DAWN of a new plague". I don't know if you mentioned this on your article because I did not read it at the time I'm writting this.

yep, you mentioned that. Ignore my stupid comment. I just wanted to sound inteligent :c... Or I'm just drunk... Who knows?

RE: I think I found out what the Plague Inc New Plague Type Is.... - PlagueIncaf5 - 03-07-2014 09:19 PM

(21-06-2014 02:26 AM)DrunkGam Wrote:  I'm not capable of posting pictures right now (Mobile Phone). But in the "New plague" image which was posted to twitter and facebook you can read "THE DAWN of a new plague". I don't know if you mentioned this on your article because I did not read it at the time I'm writting this.

yep, you mentioned that. Ignore my stupid comment. I just wanted to sound inteligent :c... Or I'm just drunk... Who knows?

Well it turns out I was right! Smile