Ndemic Creations Forum
Blinking mouse - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Blinking mouse (/showthread.php?tid=753)

Blinking mouse - spikemana1e - 29-06-2014 02:22 AM

Sometimes when i play plague inc i get a constant non-stop, blinking mouse. When i share screens on skype it does it no matter what, and when i mouse over a country (while screen sharing) i can't even see the mouse. Any reason why? This is for Plague .Inc Evolved

RE: Blinking mouse - spikemana1e - 29-06-2014 07:18 AM

It's getting worse. Now my mouse blinks no matter what constantly. Can some one help?

RE: Blinking mouse - GonDragc0e - 29-06-2014 07:23 AM

That's because, when Skype record you'r screen in second plane, the priority of the mouse is for Skype, the mouse disapear until you move it.

Solution: If you're playing and sharing your screen with Skype, play the game in Windowed Mode, that must stop the Mouse Blinking.

RE: Blinking mouse - spikemana1e - 29-06-2014 07:28 AM

(29-06-2014 07:23 AM)GonDrag Wrote:  That's because, when Skype record you'r screen in second plane, the priority of the mouse is for Skype, the mouse disapear until you move it.

Solution: If you're playing and sharing your screen with Skype, play the game in Windowed Mode, that must stop the Mouse Blinking.

Well it's doing it indefinitely now, unless i start the game up in full screen. If any resolution option changes how ever it wills tart blinking again. If i go back to my browser with Alt+Tab then t will blink again.

Problem solved, skype glitched the game out when i stopped screen sharing, so it kept blinking. When I started sharing my screen again and stopped it stopped blinking.