The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Simian flu not unlocked
10-12-2019, 11:30 PM
Simian flu not unlocked
Hi,

I just completed all those 7 plagues (bacteria -> biohazard) on Brutal and no other content got unlocked.
Before I completed these plagues it was written in the game that simian flu and that vampire virus gonna unlock after finishing these. Now theres just a lock on them and I cant play it. Any suggestions please?

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Simian flu not unlocked
Thanks for getting in touch. Could you please check if Neurax Worm got unlocked? All the Special plagues unlock one at a time, following the pattern of the Standard plagues. So, beating Neurax Worm on brutal unlocks Necroa Virus etc.
11-12-2019, 07:07 PM
Hi,

No it didnt. If I select neurax worm theres only a option to buy it or watch video. If I click on watch video option it is not doing anything.
16-12-2019, 12:42 PM
Could you please report this issue through our support page, and include screenshots of your disease select screen? It sounds like something has goine wrong here and I want to be sure we can respond a bit more promptly than through this forum. Smile