The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Multiplayer
09-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Plague Inc Multiplayer
I would really like it if someone could let me know if there is a set release date for multiplayer as me and my friend cant wait to play co-op, after searching i couldn't find any hints towards when to expect it, and i was just wondering, does anyone have any ideas on roughly how long, i mean, are we talking years or just a matter of months until the release???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: Multiplayer
I don't even know the system to multiplayer... Can somone give me a guide? If has info?
20-08-2014, 08:34 PM
(15-08-2014 10:18 PM)camper2 Wrote:  I don't even know the system to multiplayer... Can somone give me a guide? If has info?

It is not even out yet! Don't worry!
26-08-2014, 12:02 PM
(09-08-2014 01:19 PM)Campi Wrote:  I would really like it if someone could let me know if there is a set release date for multiplayer as me and my friend cant wait to play co-op, after searching i couldn't find any hints towards when to expect it, and i was just wondering, does anyone have any ideas on roughly how long, i mean, are we talking years or just a matter of months until the release???

It is definitely months rather than years! We are working on it in the background at the moment, and it will be our full focus when the Scenario Creator is out Smile
08-08-2015, 12:23 PM
(26-08-2014 12:02 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 01:19 PM)Campi Wrote:  I would really like it if someone could let me know if there is a set release date for multiplayer as me and my friend cant wait to play co-op, after searching i couldn't find any hints towards when to expect it, and i was just wondering, does anyone have any ideas on roughly how long, i mean, are we talking years or just a matter of months until the release???

It is definitely months rather than years! We are working on it in the background at the moment, and it will be our full focus when the Scenario Creator is out Smile

Tom my friend..... this is your last day until your last post becomes a lie..... you have 24 hours before it becomes a year since you said it would be months rather than a year until the release of the long awaited multiplayer. I trust you will not disappoint me this time, "i find your lack of faith distrubing" vader 101, anyway you have one day left to release multiplayer since it marks the year of this post...... BBYYYEEEEE Tongue
07-12-2015, 12:51 AM
(26-08-2014 12:02 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  

lol thanks for the release, its awesome!!!