The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague inc mode idea
21-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Exclamation Plague inc mode idea
I have an idea for plague inc. First you can add 2 modes. Mode 1 is the normal plague, like Neurax worm and such. Mode 2 can be planetary mode Big Grin. Basically you have all the planets for this solar system. Each planet has countries on it. Size determines how rich it is, however the amount of population living on it can also determine how rich it is. When creating it, you create 2 working planet.

How it may go:
When you click a planet that's not finished, you can make a text box appear saying "This world is locked, please try again at another time."

I think it would be a fantastic idea to make this a type of mode for plague inc, same kind of concept with a bit more added to it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Plague inc mode idea
I like it!!!
22-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Universal Mode. Sounds cool. Random interplanetary events could spur on or deter interplanetary transmission. It would work well with the moon and mars and could be complexified from then.

"Gives plague ability to survive in suspended animation"
"Pathogen able to survive exposed in the vacuum of space increasing interplanetary transmission"

Etc
22-09-2014, 01:39 PM
(22-09-2014 12:14 PM)AnimalM Wrote:  Universal Mode. Sounds cool. Random interplanetary events could spur on or deter interplanetary transmission. It would work well with the moon and mars and could be complexified from then.

"Gives plague ability to survive in suspended animation"
"Pathogen able to survive exposed in the vacuum of space increasing interplanetary transmission"

Etc

Maybe if you spend to long there's a chance the sun explodes? When it does you lose, and the humans win because they fly off to other planets!
22-09-2014, 06:16 PM
Good idea!
22-09-2014, 08:51 PM
How would humans live on jupiter?
22-09-2014, 10:07 PM
(22-09-2014 08:51 PM)Diaceli Wrote:  How would humans live on jupiter?

Every planet
23-09-2014, 01:22 AM
I wounder what the mods would think of this idea.
23-09-2014, 10:35 PM
Quote:How would humans live on jupiter?

In Orbit. Wink