The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Pathogen listing
01-03-2014, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 09:43 PM by GoldenAf6d.)
Pathogen listing
My favorite Disease type so far is the Neurax worm.

Controlling humanity, either by brain control or Killing them all off, it's a nice mixed pace from the rest of them. Sure, its a bit easy due to that, but it's fun non-the-less.

Close second would be bacteria. The most basic and really most fun to screw around with.

My least favorite tho is the Necora. I've only beat it on casual, and i never really got a good strategy for it.

Out of all in Evolved tho, my least favorite is virus. Too. Many. MUTATIONS. It's a pain if you get alot of symptoms early on.

Now you tell me, whats your pathogen of choice?

-Golden Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Pathogen listing
My personal favorite is Necroa. That's probably only because I enjoy zombie scenarios.

My second favorite is a tie between parasite and Neurax worm.

Then comes prion versus bio-weapon. (Armageddon is sweet~)
02-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Necroa, Neurax, and I'd say the Virus and Bacteria.

~Hollow.
03-03-2014, 04:15 AM
Neurax for my sadistic pleasure of making humanity utterly depressed, Parasite for sheer strategy (being able to get basic symptoms while still remaining incognito is amazing), virus for the challenge
03-03-2014, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 08:43 AM by agentexei807.)
How the heck are any of your playing the Necroa, my game says it's not available in my build?? (And I have the latest Steam Build btw.)

03-03-2014, 04:13 PM
(03-03-2014 08:35 AM)agentexeid Wrote:  How the heck are any of your playing the Necroa, my game says it's not available in my build?? (And I have the latest Steam Build btw.)

We are talking about the Ios/Android version as well Smile sorry to cause confusion.
06-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Virus is the best shot. It's constantly evolving which is meaning free DNA chains right from nowhere! Just keep your eye on it to devolve if you need it and prevent it to let loose too soon.

Honestly found no differences between parasytes and prions.

And as for the neurax worm - was quitely surpsrised when found out that I haven't kill every single man on this planet. Yay!
06-03-2014, 01:52 PM
(03-03-2014 08:35 AM)agentexeid Wrote:  How the heck are any of your playing the Necroa, my game says it's not available in my build?? (And I have the latest Steam Build btw.)

Necroa will be coming soon on Steam Smile
07-03-2014, 08:43 AM
(06-03-2014 01:52 PM)NdemicMa Wrote:  

Necroa will be coming soon on Steam Smile

Define soon?
Come on, make my day! Big Grin