The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Update Information - Please read - For me? - :3
24-10-2014, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2014 05:48 PM by spikemana1e.)
Question Update Information - Please read - For me? - :3
Can I have some information as to when the next update is. I ask because it's been awhile sense the last update which added something new. Personally I wouldn't be asking this question if the last update featured the "reset progress" button. So would you be so kind as to tell us if there's an update to be soon released, or an eta for the update?

I also have a question about the finished release. Will the update to make the game officially finished feature multiplayer? Or is multiplayer coming out next update? Does that mean the official finished version of the game is coming out next update?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Update Information - Please read - For me? - :3
For Plague Inc: Evolved, the next update will be around the Scenario Creator. We are also working hard on multiplayer now, which will be the final big feature.
28-10-2014, 03:07 PM
(28-10-2014 10:59 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  For Plague Inc: Evolved, the next update will be around the Scenario Creator. We are also working hard on multiplayer now, which will be the final big feature.

And more special diseases like necroa o neurax? no? we already have the entire game except multiplayer?
29-10-2014, 04:51 AM
(28-10-2014 10:59 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  For Plague Inc: Evolved, the next update will be around the Scenario Creator. We are also working hard on multiplayer now, which will be the final big feature.

Thanks for a reply, can't wait for the update!