The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
29-03-2014, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 01:26 PM by Hollo48d.)
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
(29-03-2014 10:07 AM)Piekarz Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 11:57 PM)Hollo Wrote:  Outside of Necroa: I still have never yet gotten this achievement, eventhough I have played every Pathogen type:

[Image: Evolvement_Achievement.png]

~Hollow.

I've got this achievement with turning On "Extra Popups" option. Wink Without it you won't get this achievement.

I immediately tried it, and it worked! Thank you! Smile

I also noticed that since the public beta, when alt+tabbing a lot, especially in Window Mode, the game crashes along with Steam, forcing it to resynchronize again.

~Hollow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2014, 01:34 PM
(29-03-2014 12:57 PM)Hollo Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 10:07 AM)Piekarz Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 11:57 PM)Hollo Wrote:  Outside of Necroa: I still have never yet gotten this achievement, eventhough I have played every Pathogen type:

[Image: Evolvement_Achievement.png]

~Hollow.

I've got this achievement with turning On "Extra Popups" option. Wink Without it you won't get this achievement.

I immediately tried it, and it worked! Thank you! Smile

I also noticed that since the public beta, when alt+tabbing a lot, especially in Window Mode, the game crashes along with Steam, forcing it to resynchronize again.

~Hollow.

No problem Wink But I think it should be fixed. It's a bit confusing because it is a very basic achievement.
29-03-2014, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 06:12 PM by Hollo48d.)
Yeah it really should be fixed.

When using the Horde Ability, a "ghost trail" shoots out of the horde from it's back, is this implemented effects or just another bug?

[Image: Necroa_Horde.png]

Upon playing Necroa with the Spliced Activation Genetic Code in Casual, limitless usage of the Horde and Reanimate Ability can be used because the DNA Point costs drop to 0.

[Image: Necroa_0_Cost.png]
[Image: Necroa_Reanimation_Limitless.png]

The 'Boomer' achievement is not implemented.

The 'Hide and Seek', 'Test This!' and 'Breathe Deep' achievements can not be gained due to the second and third pop-up message not appearing.

[Image: Necroa_Ukraine.png]

The 'Dead End' achievement is not awarded upon successfully letting DarkWater fail to analyze the Necroa Virus for weaknesses.

[Image: Necroa_Dead_End.png]

The 'Revenge of Osiris' achievement is not displaying a Steam message upon awarding.

When loading the game multiple times in Window Mode, the map turns red and white.

Also, the text messages appear to be cut off on top of the first line.

[Image: Necroa_Text_Message.png]

~Hollow.
30-03-2014, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 01:42 PM by YellowLi02d.)
v0.6.5c bugs
  • Pause in background text is same as Extra pop-ups

Extra pop-ups:
    [Image: EOOoIGc.png]

Pause in Background:
    [Image: oVSY9va.png]
  • Not sure if it's a bug or not, but even after selecting a country, the World text in Necroa Virus is still capitalized.

Necroa Virus:
    [Image: FNm20IZ.png]

Other plague types:
    [Image: TW0d0KC.png]
30-03-2014, 02:04 AM
After the official Mutation release, I've come across that most of the things I reported in now actually work.

The Chernobyl achievements now actually work, and I found out why the 'Revenge of Osiris' achievement did not show a pop-up upon achieving: I also had this with the 'Hide and Seek' achievement, seemingly when having the Steam window opened on the Achievements for the game, it will not show any achievement pop-ups in-game.

~Hollow.
30-03-2014, 09:50 AM
After uptade I still see little bug with description of Poland. But all other is okay, great job! Smile
30-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Do not know, have noticed this bug or not ... If you make a saving before the world dies, and then download it save, then you will unlock all new genes = /
Or, sometimes, when you load the game, "spots" on the countries may not coincide with reality.
I write with a translator
30-03-2014, 02:40 PM
Hey, since the public beta updates, the game crashes more often.
Even if I keep it minimized, after a certain amount of time, the game will crash, and it is really dismotivating if you are in a really good game, and suddenly the game crashes. So then the game resynchronizes with Steam again every time after it crashes.

~Hollow.
30-03-2014, 06:42 PM
This is in the mobile version. I had a bug(forgot screen cap) which, when I got an in app purchase, after putting in the password, the password thing popped up again, so i reentered it and then it came up AGAIN!Huh
31-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Hi

I have found a few bug with the great Necroa update that make impossible to get a few achievements

- Dead End Achievement => The pop up " Darkwater find (or fail to find) weakness" is missing

- Its A Trap! Achievement => After archeologist find a link, the expedition is allways a success
I have try everything, follow every guide i found but its impossible to make the expedition fail

- Not Another Zombie Game => Not sure for this one if its a bug or just bad luck but i have tried dozen and dozen times but i never see the news about those damn bats

Anyway, thanks for that great game and great updates
I hope you can fix those achievement