The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
31-03-2014, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2014 01:29 PM by Hollo48d.)
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
(31-03-2014 01:13 PM)Catni Wrote:  Hi

I have found a few bug with the great Necroa update that make impossible to get a few achievements

- Dead End Achievement => The pop up " Darkwater find (or fail to find) weakness" is missing

- Its A Trap! Achievement => After archeologist find a link, the expedition is allways a success
I have try everything, follow every guide i found but its impossible to make the expedition fail

- Not Another Zombie Game => Not sure for this one if its a bug or just bad luck but i have tried dozen and dozen times but i never see the news about those damn bats

Anyway, thanks for that great game and great updates
I hope you can fix those achievement

'It's A Trap!' and 'Not Another Zombie Game' or 'NAZG', both work, as I have already completed them.
However, the 'Dead End' achievement does indeed not show the failure pop-up message, and can not be completed.

[Image: Necroa_Dead_End.png]

~Hollow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2014, 03:04 PM
Hi

After your post, i have tried again for the "its a trap!" achievement

I have tried to evolve Cold 1 and Mummification after the pop up : "Necroa Virus may have come from Pyramid of Giza" => Expedition Sucessfull

Then i have start again from beginning, i have tried to evolve Cold 1 and Mummification after the pop up : "archeologists discover Giza link to Necroa Virus" => Expedition Sucessfull

So i really don't know how you make the expedition fail, for me there is a bug somewhere
31-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Plague Inc RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
(31-03-2014 03:04 PM)Catni Wrote:  Hi

After your post, i have tried again for the "its a trap!" achievement

I have tried to evolve Cold 1 and Mummification after the pop up : "Necroa Virus may have come from Pyramid of Giza" => Expedition Sucessfull

Then i have start again from beginning, i have tried to evolve Cold 1 and Mummification after the pop up : "archeologists discover Giza link to Necroa Virus" => Expedition Sucessfull

So i really don't know how you make the expedition fail, for me there is a bug somewhere

You can't evolve anything after Cytopathic Reanimation has been evolved, only Abilities like Horde and Reanimate, but you only would need the Horde Ability to move out zombies, because if the zombie population hits around 4 million, you will get the "Authorities can't protect from Necroa" message, and therefore can't get the achievement.
Did you evolve the Abilities immediately after the "Link to Giza" message?
You should not wait to evolve those when the message appears.

~Hollow.
31-03-2014, 04:22 PM
Hi

Thanks for your answer
Yes i evolve the cold 1 resistance and mummification immediatly after the pop up (i click ok on the message, pause the game then evolve the two abilities and then unpause the game but allways got the pop up expedition sucessfull)

What i'm doing is simple
I'm starting in Egypt
I only evolve Salivia 1 and Heat 1 under 60 days
got the first pop up
I don't evolve anything else, i'm waiting unitil the cure is like 40%
Then i evolve Insomnia, Fever, Photophobia, Delirium and Cytophatic Reanimation
After that i'm waiting for the pop up saying "Necroa Virus may have come from Pyramid of Giza"
I'm still waiting the next pop up saying "link to Giza" and i evolve immediatly cold 1 resistance and Mummification

But the only pop up i got after is "Expedition is Sucessfull"

So i really don't know what im doing wrong for not have the pop up saying the expedition as failed
31-03-2014, 04:46 PM
Plague Inc RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
(31-03-2014 04:22 PM)Catni Wrote:  Hi

Thanks for your answer
Yes i evolve the cold 1 resistance and mummification immediatly after the pop up (i click ok on the message, pause the game then evolve the two abilities and then unpause the game but allways got the pop up expedition sucessfull)

What i'm doing is simple
I'm starting in Egypt
I only evolve Salivia 1 and Heat 1 under 60 days
got the first pop up
I don't evolve anything else, i'm waiting unitil the cure is like 40%
Then i evolve Insomnia, Fever, Photophobia, Delirium and Cytophatic Reanimation
After that i'm waiting for the pop up saying "Necroa Virus may have come from Pyramid of Giza"
I'm still waiting the next pop up saying "link to Giza" and i evolve immediatly cold 1 resistance and Mummification

But the only pop up i got after is "Expedition is Sucessfull"

So i really don't know what im doing wrong for not have the pop up saying the expedition as failed

I never wait for the cure to be at a certain percentage, I just wait until I have enough DNA Points, then let the auto-mutation happen, and evolve the rest.
I also just use Saliva 1 and Drug Resistance 1, and nothing else until this occurs.
Then I wait for the pop-ups until the "Link to Giza" pop-up message, and then I evolve Cold 1 and Mummification, because I didn't need the Horde Ability to get the zombies out, and with only Saliva 1 and Drug Resistance 1, there should be only a small number of zombies.

But now that I look at your message from before, you said you evolve Cold 1 and Mummification right after "Necroa might have come from Pyramid of Giza", but you have to wait for the message after stating they will conduct an expedition into the Pyramid, and then evolve Cold 1 and Mummification. If evolved before the "Link to Giza" message, the expedition will always be a success.

~Hollow.
31-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Hi

Thanks for your answers
Yes i know this has to be done after "Giza link", but i have tried on previous pop up just in case

I have follow your advices, I have only evolve Saliva 1 and drug resistance
But with only that the first pop up not "poped"

And in the meantime with the order i have explained in my previous post, if when the pop up "Giza link" appear, i go directly in the ability for evolve cold resistance 1 and mummification, then i click "ok" on the "Giza link" pop up, after like 5 second, "expedition sucessfull" appear

So i really don't understand, its working for the other steam achievement related to egypt, uk and ukraine but for this one nothing that i've tried seems to work
31-03-2014, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2014 06:38 PM by Hollo48d.)
(31-03-2014 05:13 PM)Catni Wrote:  Hi

Thanks for your answers
Yes i know this has to be done after "Giza link", but i have tried on previous pop up just in case

I have follow your advices, I have only evolve Saliva 1 and drug resistance
But with only that the first pop up not "poped"

And in the meantime with the order i have explained in my previous post, if when the pop up "Giza link" appear, i go directly in the ability for evolve cold resistance 1 and mummification, then i click "ok" on the "Giza link" pop up, after like 5 second, "expedition sucessfull" appear

So i really don't understand, its working for the other steam achievement related to egypt, uk and ukraine but for this one nothing that i've tried seems to work

Well that is how I got the achievement.
Make sure you evolve them before 60 days time.
This all (what I have concluded so far) is what I know about the achievement.

~Hollow.
31-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Hi. Is anyone else having trouble controlling the zombie hoard? When I click on a country to move the zombies, it only allows me to chose the countries that are bordering it. Thanks.
31-03-2014, 10:05 PM
(31-03-2014 09:25 PM)Jose2 Wrote:  Hi. Is anyone else having trouble controlling the zombie hoard? When I click on a country to move the zombies, it only allows me to chose the countries that are bordering it. Thanks.

That is how the Horde Ability works.
Zombies can't just decide for themselves to skip a country and move on to the next. Wink

~Hollow.
31-03-2014, 11:54 PM
I was unable to send a horde to the Caribbean, it didn't let me target it, except it auto-targeted the areas around it like Central America etc...
Just lost a game due to that oO
Worked fine on other Islands even without that floating corpse thingie - is that intended?
I think players should be unable to send hordes to islands - except when they unlocked the floating ability.