The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
01-04-2014, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 02:04 PM by YellowLi02d.)
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
  • Trend Graph: "Cure requirement" text is not in all caps, not like pre-0.6.5 versions:
    v0.6.1
    v0.6.5
  • Another bug: The 0.6.5 pic was supposed to be the graph of a newly started Neurax Worm, but I guess the results from the previous game (Necroa Virus) wasn't removed yet.
  • The Necroa Virus end message is missing.
  • Text errors:Diarrhoea (v. vulnerable), Aneurysm (aneurisms) and Drug Immunity (invectivity)
  • Pressing the Facebook button after finishing a game shows the text "Plague Inc. is Evolving onto PC! Find out more at http://www.plagueincevolved.com" instead of the result itself. Twitter button shows the correct text w/ link
  • Inverted filters (Greenland being highlighted when "Toggle Hot countries" is selected)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 05:08 PM
Is it only me or is it impossible to change hotkeys?
02-04-2014, 12:50 AM
(01-04-2014 05:08 PM)LiquidBac Wrote:  Is it only me or is it impossible to change hotkeys?

Can confirm that changing hotkeys is impossible.
05-04-2014, 08:53 AM
On the overview screen, the "Translesion+" icon is invisible.
Also, not sure if this is intended, but the parasite plague seems to be unbeatable on Mega Brutal since the Necroa update. I was able to complete it no problem prior, but now it gets put on the RMS watchlist even with 0% severity (which did not happen before the update), making it near impossible to win. Is anyone else having trouble with it?

I'd also like to remind Ndemic that currently the achievement "Dead End" is unobtainable due to events in the game not triggering. Just wanted to bring that up again since it's the only achievement I'm missing Tongue
07-04-2014, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 11:09 AM by NdemicTechSupc3e.)
(01-04-2014 01:42 PM)YellowLi Wrote:  
  • Trend Graph: "Cure requirement" text is not in all caps, not like pre-0.6.5 versions:
    v0.6.1
    v0.6.5
  • Another bug: The 0.6.5 pic was supposed to be the graph of a newly started Neurax Worm, but I guess the results from the previous game (Necroa Virus) wasn't removed yet.
  • The Necroa Virus end message is missing.
  • Text errors:Diarrhoea (v. vulnerable), Aneurysm (aneurisms) and Drug Immunity (invectivity)
  • Pressing the Facebook button after finishing a game shows the text "Plague Inc. is Evolving onto PC! Find out more at http://www.plagueincevolved.com" instead of the result itself. Twitter button shows the correct text w/ link
  • Inverted filters (Greenland being highlighted when "Toggle Hot countries" is selected)

Great bug reporting! Really clear so thanks for that.

Thanks all for the bugs and issues, keep 'em coming as we do read them all!

Thanks.

Thanks all for the bug reports - we do read and process all of them and it is a huge help in progressing the game! Smile
07-04-2014, 12:55 PM
  • Graph line glitch: In some playthroughs, graph lines do not appear like in the video shown below.

• Translesion + gene doesn't appear in Disease screen when used (already reported)
    [Image: 49cH5hc.png]
  • See this post for more bugs
07-04-2014, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 06:14 PM by Veralbac.)
Hey there, after playing for about 3-4 days I've noticed a few issues with the game so far. First, some of the abilities for fungus do not function as described. The single-country infection ability glitches out if you purchase more than a single copy of the ability at a time (I buy 2, and only 1 country gets infected) and it also does not "infect an uninfected country". If a country has killed the infected, and then more spores are released (at this point the country is listed as "uninfected" under the world tab), it makes zero sense as to why the spores would not re-infect the country. In addition, the Explosion ability (to infect multiple countries) is highly unreliable. I have had it infect anywhere from 2 of 3 remaining countries towards end game (where it should logically infect MORE countries as there are MORE places for the spores to spread from) all the way to infecting 6 new countries at the beginning of the game (which makes NO sense when I've only infected a handfull of countries and under 100K people).

As an additional note, I tried to submit these via the in-game "bug report/contact us" button. It does not currently function correctly, and gives an error message when used.

On another note, I just encountered a Nano Virus bug. Prior to the disease being discovered the "kill switch code" is being transmited, which increases the cure counter. However, on my latest playthrough, when I beat Mega-Brutal, Saudi Arabia had "begun research to find a cure" 2 months before I got the "a new disease is spreading" notification.

In addition, as a side thought, this game could use some huge logic reworks, especially when it comes to spreading the disease. Why does a country with 100% of the population infected send out fewer infected planes/ships than infected ones? Why does a country that's rich and has a fully infected population NOT NOTICE a pathogen that's infected 100% of their population and causes coughing, sneezing, anemia, insomnia, paranoia, nausea, vomiting, diareah, and a rash? Why does a "weak disease that's used to hot climates" (starting in Saudi Arabia) spread faster in Russia and Iceland than through anywhere in Africa or the Middle East? Why does a pathogen with maxxed infectivity and Necrosis, cold 2 resist, and drug 2 resist infect 30K people in Canada and then just die out? Who the hell runs the healthcare in Angola, Zimbabuwe, and Bolivia that makes them harder to infect and more resistant to disease than the US/Sweden/Canada/UK/etc?

I could go on and on with similar issues, but it just comes down to the fact that the dev team needs to actually sit down and change things from their Pandemic F2P days. You can't have a "highly realistic world sim" if the entire world interacts in unrealistic ways far more than realistic ways.

Don't know if this is a bug or not, however genes unlock regardless of the difficulty and pathogen you use to beat the game. What this means is that, prior to even playing, you can allow the game to "beat itself" on casual over and over again in order to unlock all the genes. This should probably be changed, as it can take all of the challenge out of the game. I would suggest limiting gene unlocks to normal difficulty and above in order for the game to retain any real difficulty early on. This seems especially important because of the fact that all the pathogens you get later on make it far to easy to win, even without genes attatched.
07-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Biohazard RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
I've got a minor bug, I've unlocked all the genes but my game crashed along the way of getting them and now the completion percentage is incorrect, it should be 100%, not 83%. Undecided

[Image: 1024x576.resizedimage]
07-04-2014, 09:14 PM
(07-04-2014 07:49 PM)Rocketeer Rac Wrote:  I've got a minor bug, I've unlocked all the genes but my game crashed along the way of getting them and now the completion percentage is incorrect, it should be 100%, not 83%. Undecided

Not necessarily, you need to also open up Necroa Virus and confirm that you've unlocked al the zombie-specific genes as well in order to get 100%. Your screen actually looks to be just about right for having all the genes minus the Necroa Virus ones. Check and then post back if you're still having an issue, maybe with a Necroa screencap.
07-04-2014, 09:38 PM
(07-04-2014 09:14 PM)Veral4 Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 07:49 PM)Rocketeer Rac Wrote:  I've got a minor bug, I've unlocked all the genes but my game crashed along the way of getting them and now the completion percentage is incorrect, it should be 100%, not 83%. Undecided

Not necessarily, you need to also open up Necroa Virus and confirm that you've unlocked al the zombie-specific genes as well in order to get 100%. Your screen actually looks to be just about right for having all the genes minus the Necroa Virus ones. Check and then post back if you're still having an issue, maybe with a Necroa screencap.

Oh ok, I didn't know that. Well I've checked Necroa Virus and you are right, there are 5 more genes that I did not know about that are exclusive to the Necroa Virus and as I can guess can only be unlocked by finishing a game on Necroa Virus.

False alarm. Rolleyes