The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
10-04-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
This is no bug but an issue.
I played Plague Inc. since 2012, but I noticed how different the Necroa Virus is on mobile/tablet and PC.
On the mobile version, there used to be enough points to make it through a game.
On PC I am having difficulties with this. Usually, when evolving Cytopathic Reanimation, you gain DNA points due to the population dying, and more when evolving Anaerobic Rescusitation, and so on, giving you a fair advantage of points to fight Z-COM and being able to send hordes through the world to reach lone countries. On PC I can't manage to get enough DNA points after a while and I will get stuck most of the time.
Will you please add this gain of points back into the game, aswell as the waves of points awarded during massacres and slaughters?

~Hollow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2014, 04:20 PM
My previous problem seems to have fixed itself. Now when I start the game, the game stops at a black screen after the first two logo screens.
12-04-2014, 02:50 AM
Graph Bug
Out of boundary Disease screen trend graph
Out of boundary trend graph
12-04-2014, 10:58 AM
There is an bug when you achieve a new Type of Virus, like Necroa etc. then I have to times the massage "you unlocked ..." .And the one overlie the other so you can't read them.
12-04-2014, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2014 02:13 PM by NdemicTechSupc3e.)
(12-04-2014 02:50 AM)YellowLi Wrote:  Graph Bug

Cheers for reporting that. Can I ask what resolution you are running the game on currently?

Thanks.

(12-04-2014 10:58 AM)Josch Wrote:  There is an bug when you achieve a new Type of Virus, like Necroa etc. then I have to times the massage "you unlocked ..." .And the one overlie the other so you can't read them.

Could you give us a bit more information about this please? Thanks.
12-04-2014, 02:40 PM
(12-04-2014 02:12 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(12-04-2014 02:50 AM)YellowLi Wrote:  Graph Bug

Cheers for reporting that. Can I ask what resolution you are running the game on currently?

Thanks.

1366x768 windowed mode borderless (-popupwindow)
13-04-2014, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2014 02:22 AM by YellowLi02d.)
Tooltip Glitch: "Extra Pop-ups" and "Pause in Background" have same text when hovering over their tooltips.

Same glitch, but in the VIDEO tab
13-04-2014, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2014 09:52 AM by LiquidBa38c.)
(13-04-2014 02:10 AM)YellowLi Wrote:  Tooltip Glitch: "Extra Pop-ups" and "Pause in Background" have same text when hovering over their tooltips.

Ye, this bothered me when checking the translations.

There is another text glitch in the speedrun menu. The string over the top-5 list isn't positioned right.

[Image: 86Mfy.png]

And since the last update you cannot choose global ranking anymore.
13-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Hello, in the French language (and maybe in other languages), in a message, the % normally replaced by a country is not replaced:

[Image: 269937PlagueIncFrench.png]
13-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Don't know if it's still like this but the day the translastion update came, I had to switch from public beta to opt out, was it intended or an over site?