The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
14-04-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
Thanks all for latest bug reports. We'll take a look...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2014, 06:11 PM
I have two other bug to report:

The first, on Steam, in the achievements, the letters with accents are replaced by "?":
Bug Steam Achievements (French)

The second, sometimes, when I started the game, the letters were very stranges:
First Screenshot

Second Screenshot

Bye
16-04-2014, 08:40 AM
(14-04-2014 06:11 PM)Astrouil Wrote:  I have two other bug to report:

The first, on Steam, in the achievements, the letters with accents are replaced by "?":

First Screenshot

Second Screenshot

Bye

Thanks for reporting these. For the first one, we can look at that, but if interested, the French translation project would welcome your help! See here

For the second, we're trying to trap that bug. If you re-start it will be gone however. Thanks.
16-04-2014, 04:55 PM
(16-04-2014 08:40 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(14-04-2014 06:11 PM)Astrouil Wrote:  I have two other bug to report:

First Screenshot

Second Screenshot

Bye

Thanks for reporting these. For the first one, we can look at that, but if interested, the French translation project would welcome your help! See here

For the second, we're trying to trap that bug. If you re-start it will be gone however. Thanks.

The second bug has to do with anti-aliasing. It is a bug that happens in other games too, therefor I know that it might be that.

~Hollow.
16-04-2014, 05:51 PM
(14-04-2014 06:11 PM)Astrouil Wrote:  The second, sometimes, when I started the game, the letters were very stranges:
First Screenshot

Second Screenshot

Those kind of glitches are usually caused by wrong FXAA settings. If you have FXAA enabled within your driver software, just disable it.
19-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Description for "Acute encaphalitis" begins with "XMLError:"
19-04-2014, 08:20 PM
(19-04-2014 07:22 PM)Mathild Wrote:  Description for "Acute encaphalitis" begins with "XMLError:"

Theoretically, that is what your brain would say. Big Grin

~Hollow.
21-04-2014, 02:49 AM
I've posted before and I've been ignored. This isn't the first time I've been ignored either; when I first had problems I was overlooked until days, even weeks later. I'm fairly upset with the lack of response I'm getting. Even an "I don't know" would be better than downright bypassing my pleas for help and moving on towards other people. That being said, I'm asking again.

My game freezes on a black screen after the first two logos. The music continues playing but I see nothing. I've attached my output_log.txt.

Now I know the game is in its early stages and I should expect bugs and problems, but I should also expect some sort of response when I bring these problems to light. I've paid for this game, I'd like some sort of help with getting it to at least play so I'd be able to enjoy the product I've purchased and possibly help eliminate bugs for the final product.

Attached File(s)
.txt  output_log.txt (Size: 11.61 KB / Downloads: 7)
21-04-2014, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 01:01 PM by LiquidBa38c.)
(21-04-2014 02:49 AM)GhostZe Wrote:  I've attached my output_log.txt.

Some games can't handle their paths containing spaces. Have you tried installing it somewhere else (e.g. directly on C:\Steam\...\ )? -> How to Move Steam

edit: And make sure you have this installed.
Actually check this one ^^ first!
21-04-2014, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 01:15 PM by Piekarzc34.)
I want to remind something. I still see bug with description of Poland. I have the newest official version.
I think it's a problem with XML file or it's just too long. Could you fix it? That'll be really cool Smile

Screen:
http://imgur.com/Tt8xVlA

EDIT:
My resolution is 1366x768. Does it matter?