The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
21-04-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
(21-04-2014 02:49 AM)GhostZe Wrote:  I've posted before and I've been ignored. This isn't the first time I've been ignored either; when I first had problems I was overlooked until days, even weeks later. I'm fairly upset with the lack of response I'm getting. Even an "I don't know" would be better than downright bypassing my pleas for help and moving on towards other people. That being said, I'm asking again.

My game freezes on a black screen after the first two logos. The music continues playing but I see nothing. I've attached my output_log.txt.

Now I know the game is in its early stages and I should expect bugs and problems, but I should also expect some sort of response when I bring these problems to light. I've paid for this game, I'd like some sort of help with getting it to at least play so I'd be able to enjoy the product I've purchased and possibly help eliminate bugs for the final product.

Thanks for the feedback and sorry that you don't feel listened too. We do read all the posts and do our best to respond. First thing to check is that your graphics drivers are up-to-date - this is especially important with Windows 8.1. Once you are sure the hardware has got the right drivers, then we suggest a re-install of the game. This also makes sure that your machine has all the other libraries needed to run it. If after these you get the same issue, then you can contact us directly on pctechsupport at ndemiccreations.com - Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2014, 05:43 PM
(21-04-2014 01:44 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 02:49 AM)GhostZe Wrote:  I've posted before and I've been ignored. This isn't the first time I've been ignored either; when I first had problems I was overlooked until days, even weeks later. I'm fairly upset with the lack of response I'm getting. Even an "I don't know" would be better than downright bypassing my pleas for help and moving on towards other people. That being said, I'm asking again.

My game freezes on a black screen after the first two logos. The music continues playing but I see nothing. I've attached my output_log.txt.

Now I know the game is in its early stages and I should expect bugs and problems, but I should also expect some sort of response when I bring these problems to light. I've paid for this game, I'd like some sort of help with getting it to at least play so I'd be able to enjoy the product I've purchased and possibly help eliminate bugs for the final product.

Thanks for the feedback and sorry that you don't feel listened too. We do read all the posts and do our best to respond. First thing to check is that your graphics drivers are up-to-date - this is especially important with Windows 8.1. Once you are sure the hardware has got the right drivers, then we suggest a re-install of the game. This also makes sure that your machine has all the other libraries needed to run it. If after these you get the same issue, then you can contact us directly on pctechsupport at ndemiccreations.com - Thanks!
Updating my drivers and reinstalling the game didn't change anything, so I sent in a support ticket. Thanks for the quick response, I appreciate it.
22-04-2014, 11:44 PM
This is an issue with the phone version.... While messing with how cheats work (yay, proly not just my suggestion started on the forum but its in Big Grin ) i found out Infinite DNA doesn't work with other cheats, is it supposed to be this way or a bug?
23-04-2014, 10:37 PM
This night i encountered an odd bug which is in the following link http://gyazo.com/ee1d1d268b439f011221d5e4b7432537
I was browsing my disease screen and suddenly i saw the graph appearing at top of the "body scanner" and also the numbers in the graph showed text "xml" before them.
This got me thinking and when i left the disease screen... well, look at link, that happened. Seems that nobody has encountered this one yet. Well, at least in the forums. I also couldn't do anything but move my mouse in the game during the "bug", if i could call it such.
24-04-2014, 09:42 AM
(23-04-2014 10:37 PM)Painkil Wrote:  This night i encountered an odd bug which is in the following link http://gyazo.com/ee1d1d268b439f011221d5e4b7432537
I was browsing my disease screen and suddenly i saw the graph appearing at top of the "body scanner" and also the numbers in the graph showed text "xml" before them.
This got me thinking and when i left the disease screen... well, look at link, that happened. Seems that nobody has encountered this one yet. Well, at least in the forums. I also couldn't do anything but move my mouse in the game during the "bug", if i could call it such.

Thanks for letting us know. Were you using the the game in full screen or windowed mode at the time?

Thanks
24-04-2014, 01:55 PM
(24-04-2014 09:42 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 10:37 PM)Painkil Wrote:  This night i encountered an odd bug which is in the following link http://gyazo.com/ee1d1d268b439f011221d5e4b7432537

Thanks for letting us know. Were you using the the game in full screen or windowed mode at the time?

Thanks

If i recall, it was fullscreen during the bug occurence.
This is bit off-topic, but im intrested about the 1.8 mutation on android since it is on iOs already Big Grin
Any release date for now? Smile
24-04-2014, 04:19 PM
(24-04-2014 01:55 PM)Painkil Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 09:42 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  

Thanks

If i recall, it was fullscreen during the bug occurence.
This is bit off-topic, but im intrested about the 1.8 mutation on android since it is on iOs already Big Grin
Any release date for now? Smile

Ok, thanks and what graphics card are you using?

PS. There is a news update on 1.8 here: http://www.ndemiccreations.com/en/news/7...-goes-live
24-04-2014, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2014 05:15 PM by Painkile35.)
It is NVIDIA GeForce GT 610, but it wasn't a lasting problem. Only 1 occurence so far. Wink

(24-04-2014 05:13 PM)Painkil Wrote:  It is NVIDIA GeForce GT 610, but it wasn't a lasting problem. Only 1 occurence so far. Wink

Darn it, use the reply Sad I don't think it matters though.

(24-04-2014 05:13 PM)Painkil Wrote:  It is NVIDIA GeForce GT 610, but it wasn't a lasting problem. Only 1 occurence so far. Wink

Darn it, use the reply Sad I don't think it matters though.

didn't*
24-04-2014, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2014 09:01 PM by yoshemit7fb.)
I dunno its a translation bug (russian version) or what, but when i take country description its no text there just single "0"

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

24-04-2014, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2014 09:09 PM by Painkile35.)
Also, there seems to be a bug in the new 0.7 mutation which introduces scenarios. I'm not 100% sure but i highly think this is a bug. When i played the Swine Flu scenario, i couldn't evolve Total organ failure and Cytokine storm although they are highlighted. (Shouldn't they be in the Evolved version too as well as in the mobile version?) Below are the links.

Here is the Symptoms screen
http://gyazo.com/3b8deb349ec62a3f9b17e2e9473a8a35

Here is the Ablities screen (i have evolved the Historic Reassortment and Bacterial pneumonia as you can see)
http://gyazo.com/9855946c62fc7992ead964b755a082e0