The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
28-07-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
(25-07-2014 03:44 PM)Abetu Wrote:  When will be the proofreaders in the credits? Smile I talked with James long time ago about this. I just ask for curiosity ^^, because he asked if i would like use my real name or nickname.

When we have finished translations. There is still quite a bit to come with the Scenario Creator!

Before we leave Early Access however.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2014, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2014 12:47 PM by NdemicTechSupc3e.)
(27-07-2014 11:22 PM)retrotr Wrote:  Hi, I'm facing an issue with the Artifical Organs Scenario, I keep getting this sign saying that it's locked.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/h...8295_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...8879_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/h...2143_o.jpg

Any clue on what I should do? I even checked to see if there were any DLCs, but I didn't find any.

Thanks for any help Smile

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'm afraid the screenshots aren't available for us to view, is it possible for you to email them to us directly at pctechsupport@ndemiccreations.com?
Thanks

(20-07-2014 12:14 AM)Amancha Wrote:  Hey guys.

Not sure if it's a bug or if I'm mistaken, but on Nipah Virus I noticed the picture for the headache symptom looks like the rash picture on any other plague Wink

screenshot attached.

Thanks for pointing this out, we will aim to get this fixed in the next update.
31-07-2014, 05:36 AM
Biohazard RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
I ran the Necro virus to get the 'Not another Zombie Game' achievement, and afterward decided to run the playback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Ids2YqXl8

It gets a bit... odd as you can see. I never created any zombies. I can see about getting you a copy of what appears to be the last save game if that will help as well.
31-07-2014, 11:59 AM
(31-07-2014 05:36 AM)copperhams Wrote:  I ran the Necro virus to get the 'Not another Zombie Game' achievement, and afterward decided to run the playback.

It gets a bit... odd as you can see. I never created any zombies. I can see about getting you a copy of what appears to be the last save game if that will help as well.

Thanks for taking the time to notify us of this. The replays are an ongoing issue which we are working hard to resolve, and one which we hope to have fixed soon Smile
31-07-2014, 06:08 PM
(31-07-2014 11:59 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 05:36 AM)copperhams Wrote:  I ran the Necro virus to get the 'Not another Zombie Game' achievement, and afterward decided to run the playback.

Thanks for taking the time to notify us of this. The replays are an ongoing issue which we are working hard to resolve, and one which we hope to have fixed soon Smile

I was trying to get some of the other achievements (the combo unlocks) and I noticed something that may be relevant. I looked back at the saved game I had and also looked at the bars closely during my other playthroughs. The 'infected bar' which shows blue for healthy, red for infected, black for dead, and a darker red for zombies was showing that darker red even though I had not unleashed my undead legions upon the world yet.
01-08-2014, 07:26 PM
(31-07-2014 06:08 PM)copperhams Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 11:59 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  

I was trying to get some of the other achievements (the combo unlocks) and I noticed something that may be relevant. I looked back at the saved game I had and also looked at the bars closely during my other playthroughs. The 'infected bar' which shows blue for healthy, red for infected, black for dead, and a darker red for zombies was showing that darker red even though I had not unleashed my undead legions upon the world yet.

Had that glitch before
05-08-2014, 12:00 PM
(01-08-2014 07:26 PM)spikeman1 Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 06:08 PM)copperhams Wrote:  I was trying to get some of the other achievements (the combo unlocks) and I noticed something that may be relevant. I looked back at the saved game I had and also looked at the bars closely during my other playthroughs. The 'infected bar' which shows blue for healthy, red for infected, black for dead, and a darker red for zombies was showing that darker red even though I had not unleashed my undead legions upon the world yet.

Had that glitch before

If you can reproduce this, can you grab a screenshot and send it to pctechsupport@ndemiccreations.com? Then we can hopefully confirm this is something we've seen before which will hopefully be fixed in the next update, and if it's a new issue we can get it fixed Smile
Thanks.
08-08-2014, 05:50 AM
I have been unable to duplicate the color bar bug. (played about 4 games, I did use cheats, trying to not start zombies).

I do however have another issue: When launched the game indicates it is syncing. Properties indicates 737 bytes stored in the Steam Cloud, after I deleted all saved games.
Launching takes between 4:30 and 5:00 minutes. (timed it 5 times).
I've verified the game cache. Same results.
Deleted game, reinstalled, same launch time. It took longer to sync than download (I timed both)
I have a 20/5 mbit internet connection, not running anything like bittorrent or other bandwidth hogs.
08-08-2014, 07:17 AM
(08-08-2014 05:50 AM)copperhams Wrote:  I have been unable to duplicate the color bar bug. (played about 4 games, I did use cheats, trying to not start zombies).

I do however have another issue: When launched the game indicates it is syncing. Properties indicates 737 bytes stored in the Steam Cloud, after I deleted all saved games.
Deleted game, reinstalled, same launch time. It took longer to sync than download (I timed both)
I have a 20/5 mbit internet connection, not running anything like bittorrent or other bandwidth hogs.

Also after checking a few other cloud based games this appears to be the only one with the extreme sync time issue.
21-08-2014, 11:32 AM
(08-08-2014 07:17 AM)copperhams Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 05:50 AM)copperhams Wrote:  I have been unable to duplicate the color bar bug. (played about 4 games, I did use cheats, trying to not start zombies).

Also after checking a few other cloud based games this appears to be the only one with the extreme sync time issue.

We know about the sync issue, sorry about that. We're optimising as part of Early Access. You can also play in offline mode for now if it's an issue. Thanks.