The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
10-10-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
(10-10-2014 11:53 AM)Hollo Wrote:  Custom Necroa Scenario will not load Active Abilities, even if using the standard Aibliltytree.

~Hollow.

Out of interest, could you please send us the scenario in question? These will be in your appdata folder, which is probably: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Ndemic Creations\Plague Inc. Evolved\Scenario Creator - then find the folder named as the file in question, zip that up and email it too us at: pctechsupport@ndemiccreations.com - thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2014, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 11:54 AM by v3nd3t34f.)
Hi, I've just found the bug:
http://i.imgur.com/zvIbT6d.jpg

If the screen doesn't load, there's a text version: (the bug is colored red)
[pop-up window in the game (nano-virus disease type)]
Title: "TIP: FIGHT THE CURE"
Content: "XMLError:There are two ways to fight development of the cure. Evolve aggresive symptoms..."
13-10-2014, 05:41 AM
Well the app for me keeps crashing so if you can fix that it would be awesome I have an iPod 5 and it runs IOS 8.0.2. And I tried restarting the ipod but to no avail so please fix this problem thank you
13-10-2014, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2014 01:38 PM by NdemicTea7.)
(13-10-2014 05:41 AM)Swag Wrote:  Well the app for me keeps crashing so if you can fix that it would be awesome I have an iPod 5 and it runs IOS 8.0.2. And I tried restarting the ipod but to no avail so please fix this problem thank you

Thanks for reporting this. We can look into it. If you could report mobile bugs in the mobile forum that would help us out in the future.
16-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Hi ; first, i want to apologize for my English : I'm French, so, i'm sorry if it's hard to understand me. Tell me if i'm not clear. Then :

I noticed a graphic bug ; it happens sometimes after informations poped up or after you go on disease menu... Not every time, just sometimes. The map turn like in a deep green cloud :

[Image: 2014-10-16_00001.jpg?w=584]

If another information poped up, the cloud turn white until you click on the information :

[Image: 2014-10-16_00002.jpg?w=584]

And it makes the red spots disapear in the countrys.

Here's another kind of this bug : after an information or after the menu, the colors changes and the red spots turn purple-ish, like this :

=> just before the bug :

[Image: 2014-10-16_00015.jpg?w=584]

and just after :

[Image: 2014-10-16_00016.jpg?w=584]

And, again, if another onformation poped up, it turns white, like this :

[Image: 2014-10-16_00017.jpg?w=584]

You can reset the map if you hit "alt + tab" to minimize the window, and open it again, but majority of the red spots doesnt appears again, like this :

[Image: 2014-10-16_00018.jpg?w=584]

I this screen, the spots are not here anymore, but in fact, some of them - Russia, France, and south america if I remember - poped up again, like the disease was expansing. The all world was infected, but only these spots appears.

It look like an old bug ; i've seen Hollow mentioned it in this topic post #3, and Alsniper in this topic, post #122. But, in my case, it happens in game, even if I didnt hit Alt + tab ; in fact, Alt + Tab seems to reset the map.

If the bug is known, sorry to bothering you ; if you know how to fix it, I would be happy to learn how, because it's kind of a "fun killer" bug Wink

And thx for your game Wink
17-10-2014, 11:13 AM
(16-10-2014 12:07 PM)Gawhan Wrote:  If the bug is known, sorry to bothering you ; if you know how to fix it, I would be happy to learn how, because it's kind of a "fun killer" bug Wink

And thx for your game Wink

Thanks for reporting it. Next time it happens can you save the game and then quit to the main menu and re-load it. What happens then? Thanks.
25-02-2015, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2015 11:20 AM by MichaelKWil356.)
Sometimes it lets you even enter the Disease and Cure menus, and you can even click the Transmissions, Symptoms, and Abilities. Upon clicking them you will hear the Evolve/Mutation sound, but nothing happens.
26-08-2015, 06:03 PM
Skull RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
Hi,

One bug that I keep having is that the genes Translesion + and Ionised Helix are swopped around when I play the game. The Ionised Helix is stopping devolving costs from decreasing, and the Translesion + is giving me bonus DNA when I devolve. Not a major issue, but it was very confusing.

Best,
01-09-2015, 10:52 AM
(26-08-2015 06:03 PM)Nodro Wrote:  Hi,

One bug that I keep having is that the genes Translesion + and Ionised Helix are swopped around when I play the game. The Ionised Helix is stopping devolving costs from decreasing, and the Translesion + is giving me bonus DNA when I devolve. Not a major issue, but it was very confusing.

Best,

That's interesting. Were you playing the same disease type when you tested the two genes? The reason I ask is because some disease types, like Virus, Simian Flu and Neurax Worm cost DNA points to devolve, while others grant DNA for evolving.
24-09-2015, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2015 06:12 PM by Adami7c7.)
Hi, i'm new here.

I found a really toxic bug today. Tho, i'm playing on 0.8.4.3 version because i can't really download anything big right now (internet :/).

I was playing as a Neurax Worm on normal. When i infected like 6 bilions of people i evolved transcendend trait. Infected people (pff... fully infected countries, not only people) were still working on cure. They shouldn't because they should accept worm as a god.

But hey! It's only a start!

Then i infected 100% of humans, like one second after that cure was released. Game literally fucked me in the ass and don't let me win. Every human was infected so even if they developed a cure like 1 second after this (remember that fully infected countries were developing cure) people would refuse to use them.

Btw sorry for language but i'm really angry right now because of this...