The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
25-09-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
If the cure had been developed, 100% of the population wouldn't be infected at once. People start to become cured as soon as the cure is finished, while the Transcendence trait requires a few days after full infection to win.

I hope this answers your question Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2015, 04:10 PM
That's my point. People infected when you have transcendence shouldn't work on cure. When they do it's just breaking the game, because trait says "people will accept you" but people want to cure you anyway. I think that simple change in the code like "- to research" or something like that (like in other traits... i think) would help a lot.
18-10-2015, 04:21 PM
HI I am not sure if this is a known bug but currently plague inc is not displaying correctly on my android samsung galaxy tab s2 9.7. the sides appears to be cropped. I have attached a screenshot .i have deleted and reinstalled the game to mo avail, any solutions? Thanks for any help.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

19-10-2015, 10:45 AM
(18-10-2015 04:21 PM)Skyre Wrote:  HI I am not sure if this is a known bug but currently plague inc is not displaying correctly on my android samsung galaxy tab s2 9.7. the sides appears to be cropped. I have attached a screenshot .i have deleted and reinstalled the game to mo avail, any solutions? Thanks for any help.

This is the PC section, would you ind reposting this in the appropriate thread? Smile

Thanks
19-10-2015, 04:21 PM
Oh. My bad. So sorry. I just found this thread by Google. Will repost or check out the appropriate thread. Thanks
20-10-2015, 10:24 AM
Thanks!
12-12-2015, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2015 03:59 PM by The Psycho Pathol5ba.)
Bug RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
Alright, so ever since I bought Plague Inc. Evolved on Steam I have been experiencing a rather irksome issue when launching the game from my Steam library. The issue is this; when I click "Play" in my Library in the Steam client app, the game prepares to launch as it should, and then nothing happens. My Steam profile shows me as in-game playing Plague Inc. Evolved for all of five seconds, and then it is as though I quit the game. In reality though, the game never launched at all.

I have tried verifying the integrity of the game cache files several times and still the problem persists. I can launch the game directly from its folder by clicking the .exe file, but it would be nice to be able to launch directly from my Steam library. Anyone else have this issue? I checked in the "Common Issues" thread and did not seem to see this bug listed.
14-12-2015, 12:55 PM
It is worth deleting Steam and re-installing. This is a Steam issue and not something to do with the game Smile
15-12-2015, 04:03 PM
(14-12-2015 12:55 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  It is worth deleting Steam and re-installing. This is a Steam issue and not something to do with the game Smile

I actually had not thought of that, but I suppose it does make sense. The only reason I thought it might be an issue with Plague Inc. Evolved specifically is because I was able to launch any other Steam game straight from my library without any issues. But I will look into doing what you said. Thank you for the guidance! Smile
15-12-2015, 06:06 PM
It may not be a problem with every game, so give it a go and let us know if it helps Smile