The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

My personal speed run times (hours of toil)
03-05-2017, 04:21 AM
RE: My personal speed run times (hours of toil)
I have 182 days now on Nano, definitely the most fun to play
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2017, 12:29 PM
A few months ago I noticed that this game is available on PS4, and after a break of more than a year (used to play it a lot on android), I decided to give it another shot. I was not disappointed, this game is still as awesome as I remembered it, only that now it looks much better Smile
I also decided to take a totally different (more aggressive) approach this time when evolving the disease in Speed Runs, hoping I can improve my previous records. It paid off, and I got some pretty nice times now, compared with what I had on android. So far my speed run times are:
197 - Bacteria
195 - Virus
180 - Fungus
193 - Parasite
287 - Prion
179 - Nano-Virus
185 - Bio-Weapon
187 - Neurax Worm
247 - Necroa Virus
With Simian I’m still struggling to finish in ~400 days. My best time so far is 373 days, and this gives you only 3 bio-hazards (I’m guessing that you need to finish in less than 300 days for 5 bio-hazards, same as Necroa)
With Shadow Plague I didn’t even bothered to try yet. Most of the times I can’t even win a regular game… my first contact with this disease was ~1 month ago when it was added on PS4 through an update.
(size too big to attach, pics here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...1347198775)

I’m at work right now, but I’ll try to attach my current strategies for Bacteria, Virus, Fungus, Parasite, Prion & Nano-Virus when I get home (I’m still working on the other ones).
20-08-2018, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2018 11:04 PM by NdemicMa097.)
My Necroa is 218,but my Simian is 571