The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

a little suggestion for Arab
02-01-2015, 06:49 AM
a little suggestion for Arab
i think Arab should be wealthy country because there's many super rich people in there. and i think Arab start is too powerful, thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: a little suggestion for Arab
(02-01-2015 06:49 AM)wakabl Wrote:  i think Arab should be wealthy country because there's many super rich people in there. and i think Arab start is too powerful, thanks

Well,than Russia is wealthy too...Even if the ruble is a bit down.Russia budget is 5.5 E,USA budget is 11 E minus largest national debt ever.And Kazahstan is not so poor(I have got a lot of really rich friends there- 5 to 7 houses,gectars upon gectars of land,gold wood silk).And why Belorus is not on the map?And why Krimea is not Russian?And why Ukraine has so little ampulas?Big Grin
08-01-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: a little suggestion for Arab
(04-01-2015 08:48 AM)tau199 Wrote:  Well,than Russia is wealthy too...Even if the ruble is a bit down.Russia budget is 5.5 E,USA budget is 11 E minus largest national debt ever.And Kazahstan is not so poor(I have got a lot of really rich friends there- 5 to 7 houses,gectars upon gectars of land,gold wood silk).And why Belorus is not on the map?And why Krimea is not Russian?And why Ukraine has so little ampulas?Big Grin

Hahaha, this game need a lot of improvement