The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Fungus Help
17-01-2015, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2015 12:25 PM by Nickleefb.)
Plague Inc Fungus Help
i have tried many times with fungus and i have failed each time (even on easy/beginner). i need help every time i get close to the end the human cure progress sky rockets at about 1% every 3 days and i never have enough dna to stop the or to kill everyone if anyone can help me plez reply
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Fungus Help
Hey there - welcome to the forum Nickle48 Smile

Make sure you're using the fungal spore abilities - you get DNA from both infecting and killing so it's important to always have momentum with infecting!
21-01-2015, 05:35 AM
(17-01-2015 12:24 PM)Nickle4 Wrote:  i have tried many times with fungus and i have failed each time (even on easy/beginner). i need help every time i get close to the end the human cure progress sky rockets at about 1% every 3 days and i never have enough dna to stop the or to kill everyone if anyone can help me plez reply

Also, when you're on the easier difficulties, you can not evolve any at symptoms and the world won't detevt you. Wait until everyone is infected then go for Total Organ Failure.
23-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Good luck, you might want to try using creationist.
10-06-2015, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2015 08:33 PM by Scorpidc7.)
(17-01-2015 12:24 PM)Nickle4 Wrote:  i have tried many times with fungus and i have failed each time (even on easy/beginner). i need help every time i get close to the end the human cure progress sky rockets at about 1% every 3 days and i never have enough dna to stop the or to kill everyone if anyone can help me plez reply

Fungus guide:
Start in China
Use genes: ATP boost, teracyte, patho-stasis, darwinist, extremophile

Evolve:
rash, sweating, all fungal spore abilities, rodent 1 & 2, skin lessions, nausea,
vomiting, diarrhoea, drug resistance 1, bird 1 & 2, livestock 1 & 2, extreme zoonosis,
drug resistance 2, cold resistance 1 & 2, heat resistance 1 & 2
Now wait until all islands are infected and than evolve total organ failure, necrosis, dysentery, hemorrhagic shock

You should be able to end within 200 days.
11-06-2015, 07:45 AM
While you’re probably aware, crucial oils utilized by means of virtually every organ
In fact, Oceans Bounty explains very little about the supplement. Oceans Bounty may be practical in the right hands. In other words, you're just supposed to trust that Oceans Bounty will work without actually knowing how it will work. After weeks of struggle I learned in regard to Oceans Bounty.

http://elevategffacts.com/oceans-bounty/
13-06-2015, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2015 04:54 AM by DemonicA02c.)
You didn't need to upgrade any symptoms, just upgrade some transmission and abilities. When a notification pops up that tells the world has no healthy people, then you start to upgrade these symptoms. If symptoms upgraded itself when some peoples are healthy, you need to devolve it unless AI starts the cure. It's also save DNA Points to upgrade to total organ failure. I used this strategy and it worked well, I passed all of the plague with this strategy, and finished the game at approximately 5 hours (including special ones also). You can start in India or China. But I prefer China. And plus you can upgrade Air and Water at transmission. Also birds. And some heat and cold resistance, and also drug resistance.
19-06-2015, 10:53 PM
(13-06-2015 04:47 AM)DemonicAt Wrote:  You didn't need to upgrade any symptoms, just upgrade some transmission and abilities. When a notification pops up that tells the world has no healthy people, then you start to upgrade these symptoms. If symptoms upgraded itself when some peoples are healthy, you need to devolve it unless AI starts the cure. It's also save DNA Points to upgrade to total organ failure. I used this strategy and it worked well, I passed all of the plague with this strategy, and finished the game at approximately 5 hours (including special ones also). You can start in India or China. But I prefer China. And plus you can upgrade Air and Water at transmission. Also birds. And some heat and cold resistance, and also drug resistance.

Strategy that I have posted is made to win really fast, aproximately in 200 days+- but you can also use your strategy where you dont upgrade any symptoms but you wont earn any good score or time. Btw symptoms helps you to speed up infection rates and boost your DNA gains by increasing severity.