The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Negative amount of apes, some double layer traits and game ended without all dying?
28-03-2015, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 03:29 PM by Scienti081.)
Negative amount of apes, some double layer traits and game ended without all dying?
Hi Ndemic! Im here to report a bug for mobile. When i am playing a scenario called 'Shut Down Everything' in Simian Flu but at the beginning, there is already a news of 90% of the apes died and mass extinct expected. When I try again but with cheats, the total ape population is 1,959,636,484,440,981,504 so I think is random. The 2nd bug i found is the some of the symptoms has double layer traits like one on the bottom is the flashing picture while the upper one is the cell like picture.The third bug is that as using Simian Flu on the scenario 'Shut Down Everything', the game ended with just all human infected but all have not died yet and 25 million people healthy left in the world.I do hope you find this message and able to fix it as son as possible. Thank you for your time reading this.
Plague Inc lover
Scientist
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply