The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Necroa virus
13-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Necroa virus
Hello guys,

i got a big problem with this ***** virus.
first off i had to look up a tutorial on youtube. someone beat the stage with no problem. i did the exact same thing but i terribly failed because my virus keeps evolving symptoms before i even infect one country?? i dont have any mutation increasing dns. The second annoying and in my opinion unrealistic problem is the z-corp or whatever its called. about 100 thousand people manage to kill about 400 million zombies?! just because a stupid base flew into the usa? that does not make any sence. A group of 400 Million mentally chalanged and decapitated bunnys could wipe out 100 thousand humans. I even had my zombies pretty high skilled in combat. i didnt recognize any difference i just saw their number dropping rappidly and no other human died.

sorry for my bad attitude. but my nerves are exploding in rage..
i need so kind of help. even tho i just think im the most unlucky person this game has ever seen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: Necroa virus
Hey there Deathawaits - welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time with Necroa - it is one of the harder disease types in the game and definitely meant to be a challenge, so it's very normal if you're finding it hard, (I struggle with it myself sometimes! Tongue) but it is definitely doable.

There is a random element to the game so as well as following along with Youtube links, it might be good to read some more general strategy stuff and try and respond 'on the fly' if you do get any unwanted mutations. There's some really good guides on Steam too that our community has created: http://steamcommunity.com/app/246620/gui...rollTop=0.

I think the best advice other than that is just to keep trying - focus on building up your zombie strength if Z-Com is an issue, it goes a very long way, trust me Smile

Let me know how you get on.
20-05-2015, 12:44 PM
You have to make sure you have the Creationist gene type! that makes a huge difference in the game.

Try to infect as many people as you can before you unleash the horde upon the fleshy meat sacks.
Start in saudi arabia, itll spread faster that way, and evolve only the necessary transmissions to get it spread out, cold resistance, and drug resistance. bare minimum is best. it takes longer but the results are better and it minimizes the chance of mutation. if you wanna know more just hit me up Smile
20-05-2015, 03:18 PM
(20-05-2015 12:44 PM)Hashir Wrote:  You have to make sure you have the Creationist gene type! that makes a huge difference in the game.

Try to infect as many people as you can before you unleash the horde upon the fleshy meat sacks.
Start in saudi arabia, itll spread faster that way, and evolve only the necessary transmissions to get it spread out, cold resistance, and drug resistance. bare minimum is best. it takes longer but the results are better and it minimizes the chance of mutation. if you wanna know more just hit me up Smile

Just after the iOS "BugFix" update I found the game nealy unplayable without evolving the abilities that slow natural zombie dying. Those zombies die nearly instantly after a country has been infected...
22-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Yeah you gotta evolve the shit out of that ability...it took several tries to beat it without my zombies dying out