The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Greetings from Noobania.
16-04-2015, 10:36 AM
Greetings from Noobania.
I bought this game last weekend when it was on sale. I was bit nervous when I saw the tutorial wasn't implemented yet, but I managed to figure out the controls and mechanics easily enough.

I wasn't really sure if I want this game at first from reading the description, but I quickly found out how much fun trying to extinct humanity is. I find it disturbingly satisfying to see the world turn red with my victims. My favorite part is when my husband came home from work, looked over my shoulder, and asked me what I was doing. "Um, oh, you know, not much. Destroying humanity as a pandemic. Wanna go grab some breakfast?"

I suspect I might have questions or comments as I play more. But I just wanted to let the devs know how much I've enjoyed their evil game so far!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2015, 10:12 AM
RE: Greetings from Noobania.
(16-04-2015 10:36 AM)Abenle Wrote:  I bought this game last weekend when it was on sale. I was bit nervous when I saw the tutorial wasn't implemented yet, but I managed to figure out the controls and mechanics easily enough.

I wasn't really sure if I want this game at first from reading the description, but I quickly found out how much fun trying to extinct humanity is. I find it disturbingly satisfying to see the world turn red with my victims. My favorite part is when my husband came home from work, looked over my shoulder, and asked me what I was doing. "Um, oh, you know, not much. Destroying humanity as a pandemic. Wanna go grab some breakfast?"

I suspect I might have questions or comments as I play more. But I just wanted to let the devs know how much I've enjoyed their evil game so far!

Greetings to you too, Abenlen - welcome to the forum Smile

Really glad you're enjoying the game! Let me know what other things you'd like to see in future Smile
Quote this message in a reply