The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Known issues and Bug report thread
23-09-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread
Another bug which i'm finding to be game breaking is the Nucleic acid Neutralisation option doesn't work

Selecting this DNA does absolutely nothing at all. All guides suggest you need to use this when the bioweapon starts killing so that it stops killing for a little while.

Because this gene isn't working at all and does absolutely nothing it is impossible to complete the bio weapon mode because no matter what I do I cannot get Greenland infected before i'm discovered.

This needs to be fixed ASAP. It's totally breaking the game for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2015, 04:28 PM
(23-09-2015 09:43 PM)Malacat Wrote:  Another bug which i'm finding to be game breaking is the Nucleic acid Neutralisation option doesn't work

Selecting this DNA does absolutely nothing at all. All guides suggest you need to use this when the bioweapon starts killing so that it stops killing for a little while.

Because this gene isn't working at all and does absolutely nothing it is impossible to complete the bio weapon mode because no matter what I do I cannot get Greenland infected before i'm discovered.

Looking into this. Can you check in the graph screen and see if the purple line for lethality goes down at all when you get it
25-09-2015, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2015 04:41 PM by Malaca257.)
(25-09-2015 04:28 PM)NdemicJam Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 09:43 PM)Malacat Wrote:  Another bug which i'm finding to be game breaking is the Nucleic acid Neutralisation option doesn't work

Looking into this. Can you check in the graph screen and see if the purple line for lethality goes down at all when you get it

I noticed the daily deaths stat goes down to a few thousands but after a few seconds its back to normal. doesn't prevent detection at all.

In order to complete bioweapon I had to save the game every few minutes and reload the game as soon as people start dying. Not a fun way to play but with neuceic nutrilisation not working properly its the only way
26-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Me again,

Noticed that after completing some runs(just scenarios, I think), win or lose, when I choose to replay the scenario(from the end of game screen) it'll switch my disease type to bacteria. Have to exit back to the main menu and reselect my disease.

Not really game breaking, or that much of a hassle, but I thought I'd share.
28-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Re the Nucleic acid Neutralisation - I can confirm this is working as expected. Maybe try using it in a different stage of the game Wink

Re scenario replay switching to bacteria - thanks for reporting it - have logged it as a bug
28-09-2015, 04:54 PM
(28-09-2015 10:38 AM)NdemicJam Wrote:  Re the Nucleic acid Neutralisation - I can confirm this is working as expected. Maybe try using it in a different stage of the game Wink

Re scenario replay switching to bacteria - thanks for reporting it - have logged it as a bug

What do mean different stage?

I just don't get what it's for.

If it doesn't stop people dying and prevent detection then what is it supposed to do?

Right now it appears to be useless and doesn't seem to serve any purpose at all.

So could you please explain what Nucleic Neutralisation does?
The wiki is vague and doesn't tell me anything useful about it.
29-09-2015, 10:53 AM
(28-09-2015 04:54 PM)Malacat Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 10:38 AM)NdemicJam Wrote:  Re the Nucleic acid Neutralisation - I can confirm this is working as expected. Maybe try using it in a different stage of the game Wink

If it doesn't stop people dying and prevent detection then what is it supposed to do?

Right now it appears to be useless and doesn't seem to serve any purpose at all.

It temporarily reduces your lethality!
29-09-2015, 01:24 PM
(29-09-2015 10:53 AM)NdemicJam Wrote:  

So in other words there is no way to prevent detection?

The only way is to cheat and reload saves every time people start dying?
30-09-2015, 10:17 PM
(29-09-2015 01:24 PM)Malacat Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 10:53 AM)NdemicJam Wrote:  

So in other words there is no way to prevent detection?

The only way is to cheat and reload saves every time people start dying?

No - there are proper strategies - you just need to find them!
07-10-2015, 10:55 AM
Hi, sorry to ask, but it's been a bit since there's been any news - any idea when the patch will be out?

Thanks.