The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Known issues and Bug report thread
07-10-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread
Last night I won a game on the bacteria level on normal, however the achievement did not pop and the next virus did not unlock.

Not sure if this is related to the lost progress bug or not.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2015, 02:40 PM
(07-10-2015 10:55 AM)DeafHerm Wrote:  Hi, sorry to ask, but it's been a bit since there's been any news - any idea when the patch will be out?

Thanks.

The patch should be releasing today - keep an eye out for it and let me know how it is for you.
09-10-2015, 03:04 PM
A hotfix has just been released which should fix a lot of the issues being reported in this thread - full change log here: https://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showth...p?tid=2717
09-10-2015, 03:09 PM
I have experienced this as well. I had unlocked two new diseases played another game, lost and found myself back before I unlocked the two diseases.

To rectify this, I would save a game so I could at least reload it and then continue.

However, when I hit save game, I would get the saving game message, but it would just sit there. With the save icon spinning. The save game option was working and it does not happen every time.

I have not tried it since the October update but from what I read there the "save game" issue was not addressed.

I will try again tonight and see what happens.

(22-09-2015 12:42 AM)Palader Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 09:22 PM)Malacat Wrote:  Unlocked gene bonuses like creationist keep randomly relocking.
This, though I haven't had it happen in the last two days.

Game forgets that you've completed scenarios after you close the game. Completed a few of them, came back later to find them all locked again.

I've lost the ability to unlock achievements. Was working on the Necroa Virus Origin achievement lines, ran through all of them, then find that the last one(DarkWater) didn't unlock. I ran it a second time and got nothing, then tried for a completely different one(Bacteria Master) and still nothing.
09-10-2015, 03:52 PM
(09-10-2015 03:09 PM)Bobazoi Wrote:  I have experienced this as well. I had unlocked two new diseases played another game, lost and found myself back before I unlocked the two diseases.

To rectify this, I would save a game so I could at least reload it and then continue.

However, when I hit save game, I would get the saving game message, but it would just sit there. With the save icon spinning. The save game option was working and it does not happen every time.

I have not tried it since the October update but from what I read there the "save game" issue was not addressed.

I will try again tonight and see what happens.

(22-09-2015 12:42 AM)Palader Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 09:22 PM)Malacat Wrote:  Unlocked gene bonuses like creationist keep randomly relocking.
This, though I haven't had it happen in the last two days.

Game forgets that you've completed scenarios after you close the game. Completed a few of them, came back later to find them all locked again.

I've lost the ability to unlock achievements. Was working on the Necroa Virus Origin achievement lines, ran through all of them, then find that the last one(DarkWater) didn't unlock. I ran it a second time and got nothing, then tried for a completely different one(Bacteria Master) and still nothing.

This should have fixed it for you - let us know how you get on!
17-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Hey there! New here.
I just got the game a couple of days ago, haven't ran into many issues, just this one.

I find that the saving menu lags frequently, and sometimes when I save into a slot, the saving progress bar pops up, but it never goes away and all I can do is restart the game. The save will not load upon startup after that.

I cannot guess as to why this is occurring, although at first I assumed it was due to having too many save files going on at once, but it recently happened when I only had one. Frankly, this has screwed me over a few times now, forcing me to restart multiple games where I had made much progress.

Other than that though, having a blast!
19-10-2015, 02:27 PM
(17-10-2015 04:50 PM)Silvxbenosau Wrote:  Hey there! New here.
I just got the game a couple of days ago, haven't ran into many issues, just this one.

I find that the saving menu lags frequently, and sometimes when I save into a slot, the saving progress bar pops up, but it never goes away and all I can do is restart the game. The save will not load upon startup after that.

I cannot guess as to why this is occurring, although at first I assumed it was due to having too many save files going on at once, but it recently happened when I only had one. Frankly, this has screwed me over a few times now, forcing me to restart multiple games where I had made much progress.

Other than that though, having a blast!

Thanks for this - pleased to hear you're enjoying the game despite the issue you've reported! We're honing on a fix for this, but could do with a bit more info from you if that's OK:

- How many save files had you used in-game when you experienced the save progress bar being stuck?
- Did you save late in the game / with a lot of people infected, or was it fairly early in the game?
- What disease type were you playing on? Did you have cheats activated?
- What game mode were you playing on (main, scenarios, speed runs)?

Thanks!
19-10-2015, 11:30 PM
i started the game today to find that my scenario progress has been lost. i have no problem redoing them its just it gets tedious at times. Amazing game tho
20-10-2015, 11:33 AM
(19-10-2015 11:30 PM)Cruz Wrote:  i started the game today to find that my scenario progress has been lost. i have no problem redoing them its just it gets tedious at times. Amazing game tho

Sorry to hear this - we're working on getting a fix out which should solve this for you. I've got a few questions which should help us hone in on it:

- Have you lost any progress in the main game, or just in scenarios?
- Do you use the in-game save/load functionality a lot? I.e. did you notice the progress being lost after saving / loading the game?
21-10-2015, 04:37 AM
(20-10-2015 11:33 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 11:30 PM)Cruz Wrote:  i started the game today to find that my scenario progress has been lost. i have no problem redoing them its just it gets tedious at times. Amazing game tho

Sorry to hear this - we're working on getting a fix out which should solve this for you. I've got a few questions which should help us hone in on it:

- Have you lost any progress in the main game, or just in scenarios?
- Do you use the in-game save/load functionality a lot? I.e. did you notice the progress being lost after saving / loading the game?

main game is fine. it was just the scenarios. I don't really use the save feature that much. i just started the game and it was already at the scenario page with everything lost