The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague Inc: Evolved for Xbox One - Simian Flu Update Change Log 7th December
07-12-2015, 05:54 PM
Plague Inc: Evolved for Xbox One - Simian Flu Update Change Log 7th December
Players on Xbox One should have received an update over the weekend which adds a new disease type, the Simian Flu from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. There's also a load of new achievements in there as well as some other fixes.

There are still plenty more updates to come, including Custom Scenarios in the new year. Let me know what else you'd like to see!

Full change log is below:

- Added Simian Flu disease type
- Added 27 new achievements
- Improved shaders on all 3D disease models
- Fixed a bug where players can see a non-responsive buttom prompt on leaderboards
- Fixed a bug where player's gamertags display incorrectly on the Main Menu
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 04:48 PM by Bobazoi30b.)
RE: Plague Inc: Evolved for Xbox One - Simian Flu Update Change Log 7th December
Awesome!
Thanks.
I already tried it.

I reported a bug but maybe it is not. When you get to the ape abilities - are some of them not "refundable" once they are enabled.

For instance there is just a "/" under the ability.

Happy Holidays!

Is the Xbox One going to get the scenario editor or multi-player?

Thanks, and keep up the great work.
Find all posts by this user
21-01-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Plague Inc: Evolved for Xbox One - Simian Flu Update Change Log 7th December
(08-12-2015 04:28 PM)Bobazoi Wrote:  Awesome!
Thanks.
I already tried it.

I reported a bug but maybe it is not. When you get to the ape abilities - are some of them not "refundable" once they are enabled.

For instance there is just a "/" under the ability.

Happy Holidays!

Is the Xbox One going to get the scenario editor or multi-player?

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

This is an intentional feature - those abilities are indeed not refundable. Maybe we could make it more obvious in the UI though to avoid such confusion - let me think about that one Smile