The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

New special disease must be soon
19-12-2015, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2015 10:06 AM by tau19182.)
New special disease must be soon
I'm monitoring a lot of Plague inc social network groups,fan sites,wikis and google play activity.
The total Plague inc interest/related user activity graphic is falling.
The Multiplayer update stopped the falling,and even managed to activate a small rise.
But without a new special disease coming soon,the Plague inc franchise will loose popularity.    

P.c. sorry for creating multiple cloned threads.It's just my internet lagging.I'll delete the clones as soon as possible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: New special disease must be soon
(19-12-2015 09:55 AM)tau199 Wrote:  I'm monitoring a lot of Plague inc social network groups,fan sites,wikis and google play activity.
The Multiplayer update stopped the falling,and even managed to activate a small rise.
But without a new special disease coming soon,the Plague inc franchise will loose popularity.

P.c. sorry for creating multiple cloned threads.It's just my internet lagging.I'll delete the clones as soon as possible.

It is coming soon! Did you spot the teaser in the most recent iOS update?
31-12-2015, 10:46 AM
(27-12-2015 12:30 PM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 09:55 AM)tau199 Wrote:  I'm monitoring a lot of Plague inc social network groups,fan sites,wikis and google play activity.

It is coming soon! Did you spot the teaser in the most recent iOS update?

Well,I think that I missed it,cause I am an android user.
21-01-2016, 06:41 AM

I agree. I'm getting bored with the current selection of diseases, and the scenario bug. New diseases have to be rolled out faster.
But I'm waiting for vampire plague!
15-02-2016, 08:00 AM
Question RE: New special disease must be soon
(21-01-2016 06:41 AM)Biohazard Wrote:  I agree. I'm getting bored with the current selection of diseases, and the scenario bug. New diseases have to be rolled out faster.
What scenario bug are you referring to exactly? Just curious, because as far as I know there is no bug with scenarios, at least not on iOS mobile or Evolved for Windows PC.
18-02-2016, 10:42 AM
(15-02-2016 08:00 AM)The Psycho Pathol Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 06:41 AM)Biohazard Wrote:  I agree. I'm getting bored with the current selection of diseases, and the scenario bug. New diseases have to be rolled out faster.
What scenario bug are you referring to exactly? Just curious, because as far as I know there is no bug with scenarios, at least not on iOS mobile or Evolved for Windows PC.
I've mentioned this bug in another thread b4. Not sure if it's OK to share cos it lets ppl play scenarios for free
05-04-2016, 05:23 PM
I can't imagine getting tired of killing every human being on the planet. You guys are not true believers.
05-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Well the next update will definitely be huge... I can feel it... If not ill be sad. Also how do you people get bored of killing every human on the planet?!
05-04-2016, 10:49 PM
(05-04-2016 05:23 PM)johnbla Wrote:  I can't imagine getting tired of killing every human being on the planet. You guys are not true believers.

U will get tired of being an evil mastermind of a pandemic
Especially if U've been playing since Day 1 of its release
And especially if u kill more than 70 billion people a day