The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Poll: What do you consider to be the hardest official scenario?
Artificial Organs
Black Death
Created Equal
Frozen Virus
Global Warming
Golden Age
Ice Age
Mirror Earth
Nipah Virus
Pirate Plague
Santa's Little Helper
Shut Down Everything
Smallpox
Sovereign Default
Swine Flu
Teleportation
Unknown Origin
Volcanic Ash
Who Cares
Xenophobia
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
What's Your Vote for the Hardest Official Scenario?
17-02-2016, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2016 05:24 AM by The Psycho Pathol5ba.)
Biohazard What's Your Vote for the Hardest Official Scenario?
What is your vote for the most challenging and difficult official scenario in Plague Inc. & Plague Inc: Evolved? Why do you consider it the hardest? What reasons do you have?

Mine is definitely the Smallpox scenario. Between the country vaccination events, the high starting severity & lethality of the disease and how quickly the cure progresses, I still have yet to legitimately complete Smallpox. Confused I hope to do so soon however.

Shut Down Everything is also a significant challenge if you are not playing Fungus or Neurax Worm, though it is nowhere near as difficult to me as Smallpox.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: What's Your Vote for the Hardest Official Scenario?
Smallpox by a mile - Santa's little helper on mega was hard tho but nowhere near as hard as Smallpox.
22-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Global Warming... for me at least Smile Been trying for more than 6 months to get 3 bio-hazards on mega brutal with Prion & Necroa and still no success (or maybe the scenarios are bugged). Smallpox and Golden Age are also quite challenging, but not that difficult if you're a little lucky when it comes to random mutations
11-12-2017, 07:26 PM
I was going to vote Xenophobia or Shut Down Everything, but then I remembered the Neruax Worm's trojan planes, which get of that. I dunno why, but Santa's Little Helper was always difficult for me.
13-12-2017, 01:57 AM
smallpox.

still hasn't been cleared.
Undecided