The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

how to create icons in the custom scenario ??
26-05-2016, 06:56 PM
how to create icons in the custom scenario ??
I'm trying to create a scenario plague but have no idea of how to create the icons, I've seen in some custom senarios dragon icons, vampire, spiders, aliens (Aliens vs. Predator) etc ... I would like to know how to create them. Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2016, 10:22 AM
RE: how to create icons in the custom scenario ??
You just need to upload them via the Scenario Creator. They must be a certain size, either 78x78 pixels for tech icons or 184x184 for Scenario icons, and they must be .PNG format.

Thanks Smile
30-03-2017, 03:44 PM
undefined
14-04-2017, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2017 10:52 PM by R4G3eter47f.)
You also need to have an Alpha channel, which makes everything outside of the icon transparent. I use Illustrator CS5.

The dimension must be within 72x72 pixels, but the icon only fills 60x60 pixels, so for ease, I set my artboard size to 60x60.

This is on mobile, not sure if it differs for PC.
24-04-2017, 08:30 PM
do any of you know how to get extended icons if you are not artistic enough ( perhaps via google, or someone on this forum )?
25-04-2017, 03:28 AM
Although Ive barely used the software, there is a free application called GIMP that people like. As for the artistic, Im not sure. This forum has been far less active over the last six months.