The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Brox Custom Scenario
02-07-2016, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 02:50 PM by camper2867.)
Brox Custom Scenario
Hi , I'm creating a new scenario , and I need some testers to review it. Not publishing to steam workshop yet because it is nor perfect nor balanced.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0a3l0gnpf3eat...BW6Ma?dl=0
Download everything from this link and put in
C:/Users/[Your username here]/AppData/Local/Ndemic Creations/Plague Inc. Evolved/ Scenario Creator
Now what you want to do is create new folder in scenario creator and name it 'brox'
Put all files here , open the game and try it out
Thank you ! c:
edit 1 : Casual disabled because i've tested it out and it is too easy. Needs a balance change c:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2016, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 09:27 PM by camper2867.)
RE: Brox Custom Scenario
Thanks everybody for such an amazing feedback
jeez
12-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Hey there camper225. I've played your scenario. I must admit I find it little compelling, due to the fact that I can't find much customization in it. When I play it, it is just as if I play the normal bacteria with a slightly different symptoms tree. Try adding some narrative elements, pictures custom icons and maybe a few events. In terms of balancing I recommend to give a little less DNA at the start and balance out the infectioness. I had Water I&II + Air I&II + bioaerosol + medis 1 + Cold 1 and infected the whole world in a matter of days. That ain't fun. You need to give some risque choice. like going very slow on infection rate or going fast but gain severety (risky), stuff like that.

Good luck. PM me if you have worked on it and want some further testing done.
12-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Sorry to say that i have some kind of problem occurred during opening your scenario link. Hope after some days it will become fine and i can review it correctly. As you know there are so many diseases we were facing in our daily life. It is the time to choose the panchakarma treatment in Kerala for managing it.
06-01-2017, 02:30 PM
(12-10-2016 12:48 PM)NoVeX Wrote:  Hey there camper225. I've played your scenario. I must admit I find it little compelling, due to the fact that I can't find much customization in it. When I play it, it is just as if I play the normal bacteria with a slightly different symptoms tree. Try adding some narrative elements, pictures custom icons and maybe a few events. In terms of balancing I recommend to give a little less DNA at the start and balance out the infectioness. I had Water I&II + Air I&II + bioaerosol + medis 1 + Cold 1 and infected the whole world in a matter of days. That ain't fun. You need to give some risque choice. like going very slow on infection rate or going fast but gain severety (risky), stuff like that.

Good luck. PM me if you have worked on it and want some further testing done.
Thank you for testing , however after trying to balance out everything it became a little to hard for me, it goes from one extermity to another - either it is to easy or too hard. I am making a complete revamp of the scenario right now and I'll try to make it the best I can , again thanks for your reply !