The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Game stopped working on my samsung s6 edge
30-08-2016, 04:26 PM
Game stopped working on my samsung s6 edge
A while ago i started the app to notice it crashed when it loaded up. i tried again and again. didn't work. Then after a while i wanted to play again on another bus trip and it stil didn't work, i waited long to see if i could get an update fixing it.

Also i did lots of stuff in the app. i unlocked everything at hard mode. And most of the bonus stuff. Im afraid reinstalling it will remove all my progress (i payed for the game but not any of the content boosts). And it took me lots of work and time to unlock to where i was and i would really much continue from there.

Is there a way to fix this while keeping my save data? Also where is it located? I tried browsing through the phone but didn't find anything? Is it also synced to some cloud in google play? Would love to be able to play it on my phone again. I dont have much other games on my phone i like to play and this is the only one except fallout shelter i really liked to play.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2016, 04:18 AM
RE: Game stopped working on my samsung s6 edge
Bringing further destination right behind their was basically typically the 47-year-old Werth, whose number of eight golds not to mention 3 silvers will be primary grown to from any sort of equestrian athlete, typically the Spanish moving forward after Fifa 17 Coins dark Netherlands’ Anky Van Grunsven, typically the receiver from 90 years medals in whole. Werth’s compatriot Kristina Broring-Sprehe only took typically the bronze, that had been even their further medal from Rio 2016.
Quote this message in a reply