The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Cure Inc
16-10-2016, 12:09 AM
Cure Inc
I work in healthcare so I could not help myself with this suggestion. How about playing Plague inc backwards. A plague is spreading and you have to prevent it from destroying the world. Same basic principle. You can have different upgrades like better handwashing, better antibiotics, bird extermination, advanced air filters on planes. Pretty much some of the things you already incorporate in the game when the cure begins. Raise money for research. The plague would start in random countries, which would make the strategy different for each play through. Maybe you go extreme and wipe out poor countries with a bomb to stop the infection? anyway, just thought it would be a cool idea. Love your current game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2016, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2016 04:14 AM by Zstephabf30.)
RE: Cure Inc
Sounds inteesting! I bet there could be, or even already is, a scenario like this. If not perhaps we'll see it eventually. I'd play this.

Edit: I was thinking about how the game could be spiced up from saving humanity. Because plague is popular because of the different ways you destroy humanity. So to spice things up maybe saving an endangered species of animal? Fishes? Alien races? I don't know. Just something to think about.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply