The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Poll: Do you think being able to combine abilities from multiple different plagues in the scenario creator the most important feature that's missing right now?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Plague.inc evolved Scenario Editor features
26-10-2017, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2017 10:18 PM by BrowntheStr28f.)
Lightbulb Plague.inc evolved Scenario Editor features
I had a suggestion (I know, who doesn't?).

But I believe that the scenario creator is being held back substantially because the plague lab lacks the ability to combine the different special abilities of the plagues. I realize that the game probably can't handle all the abilities at once without stability issues.

So, perhaps you can add an ability selector (with the creator having to select between mutually exclusive abilities). For example; if the maker want to combine the simian flu and necroa virus's abilities, they will have to select between either the ape move ability and the zombie move ability (not both).

I think this addition would make the scenario editor much more popular and increase the game's value significantly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2018, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2018 08:34 PM by Rokimc0f.)
RE: Plague.inc evolved Scenario Editor features
There could be a advanced mode(for changing GFX,altering countries borders,adding effects,changing the map colors,etc) for experienced coders, it would opens a whole new world of possibilities.
23-02-2019, 09:28 PM
RE: Plague.inc evolved Scenario Editor features
Not only should you be allowed to combine both or either special or standard plague types, you should ALSO be allowed to combine scenarios, both or either official or custom fan-made community scenarios, as well as the different genes for your plague's pre-loaded genetic code as well, whether it is a special plague type or a standard plague type, or even both. I personally think and feel that ALL of this would make the game even more exciting and amazing to play.