The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Ideas
02-05-2018, 11:11 PM
Cure Ideas
I just wanted to talk about plague inc so I made a thread about more object editing of course!!
and others.

Anyway, let us go on!

here is my list of things I would love to be added to plague inc

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::​:::::::::::::::::::
1. objects like last thread i would love objects but go to my other thread sandbox mode for object ideas

2. Have the world shaped by your disease, for example, the photo of the country should change as more people get infected if your disease has harsh symptoms: not just get redder but get sadder like a poor person coughs in the photo

3. animated country photos the country photos that appear when you click countrys should be gifs

4. Make cure cars vroom!

5. Change the ndemic forums to plague inc forums or make plague inc forum appear as the name in the plague portal

End. Bye good job with your game

Now I'm going to talk about something else scenarios

I would like a scenario of a bioweapon from Kim jun un
with multiple ending one such being Kims bioweapon kills him
or kims bioweapon turns people into zombies

Now for the end this is the end of my thread

why are you still here

there is nothing cool down here

fine a smily

SadCoolExclamationSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Ideas
I can't see different pictures or animated pictures happening any time soon. The current pictures were made from different people all over the world, we'd have to have more, or less people making more pictures and recordings for animated pictures.
29-11-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Ideas
(30-08-2018 07:23 PM)spikeman1 Wrote:  I can't see different pictures or animated pictures happening any time soon. The current pictures were made from different people all over the world, we'd have to have more, or less people making more pictures and recordings for animated pictures.

I see. I probablly did not notice that well making this post.