The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Ideas: Symptoms, transmission and abilities.
07-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Biohazard Ideas: Symptoms, transmission and abilities.
Blocked nose (Symptoms): Difficult to breath from nose. Increases severity.

Bees (Transmission): Disease able to infect bees. Stings from bees able to spread disease.

Bees 2 (Symptoms): Bees sting becomes more deadly. Can be fatal.

Bruises/Cuts (Symptoms): Disease can cause painful bruises that pours out blood. Increases severity.

Insects (Transmission): Disease able to infect insects. Increases infection.

Well that's all I have! Big Grin I'll wait until you release the Necroa Virus. I'm excited to play it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Ideas: Symptoms, transmission and abilities.
The insects, and kind of bees, would kind of come under "insect 1", "insect 2" and "extreme Hematophagy". Tongue
In a way both the suggest symptoms are side effects of already available diseases. Hemophilia and other blood or internal bleeding related symptoms are good examples which could relate to the suggested symptoms.
08-03-2014, 12:55 AM
(07-03-2014 01:04 PM)Death Stal Wrote:  Bees 2 (Symptoms): Bees sting becomes more deadly. Can be fatal.

Was kinda hoping people would explode bees when they died... Other than that good ideas.

I wonder if we could get a 10th plague type thing. maybe not quite the 10th one (well maybe as a symptom) but more the 8th. locust plague. a plague you build up and move from country to country killing people off. it doesn't infect you just have a number of locust (or is it locai?) that you breed to increase their numbers and then try to increase their aggression.
08-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Go here: http://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showthread.php?tid=23
To tell everyone your ideas.