The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
Send us your city images! UPDATE: COMPLETE!
09-04-2014, 07:19 AM
RE: Do you have a city cam image that we can use in the game?
(08-04-2014 07:31 PM)InsanityPixel Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 02:42 PM)Armysar Wrote:  First of all, ONE AWESOME GAME guys!!!! You're doing a great job, i am really impressed!!

I have a few pictures of our Mother-town here in South Africa, CAPE TOWN!!!
Please do use one of these, its also one of the world's seven wonders, table mountain!
Please let me know if you need more to choose from!! Big Grin

-SNIP-

Got beaten by you, friend! I was going to post some pictures of here in Cape Town too. Heh.Smile

Feel free to post them, if they are photos you've taken. We have a number of processes to go though, so we don't have the final images for that location as yet.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2014, 07:38 PM
This is turkey!
[Image: GXnZdpx.jpg]
14-04-2014, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2014 03:39 PM by Anthr4bc.)
(27-03-2014 03:06 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  In the game, we use city images to show what is happening in a country. We currently don't have photos for all the countries in the game and we want to add them!

We're looking for photos of major cities that we can work on to show the progression of a country (or group of countries) as they go from business as usual into breakdown to destruction (we add the breakdown and destruction!). So if you have a cool photo that you would like to be featured in the game, here's what we're after...
  • Photos need to be fairly standardised in terms of framing, content, perspective etc. Please see the example images below for guidance.
  • Photos need to be a street-level side-on view of a cityscape with some sky showing in the top and a clear skyline de-marking the city from the backdrop. Ideally the horizon is in the middle of the image
    and the buildings right up into the sky.
  • Photos need to be taken at day in good light.
  • We need to images to be confirmed that they are taken by you and you're giving us permission to use them. The licence we've been using until now has been Creative Commons allowed for modification and commercial use - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

If you have an image you'd like us to consider can you please upload it to Flickr with the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) and then post a link below and we'll check it out. We will credit all people whose images are used in the game.

We're interested in images for the following locations...
  • Afghanistan
  • Algeria
  • Angola
  • Argentina
  • Australia
  • Balkan States
  • Baltic States
  • Bolivia
  • Botswana
  • Central America
  • Caribbean
  • Central Asia
  • Columbia
  • East Africa
  • Egypt
  • Finland
  • Iceland
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Korea
  • Libya
  • Madagascar
  • Morocco
  • New Guinea
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Pakistan
  • Peru
  • Philippines
  • South East Asia
  • Saudi Arabia
  • South Africa
  • Spain
  • Sudan
  • Sweden
  • Turkey
  • Ukraine
  • West Africa
  • Zimbabwe
If you are wondering why your country isn't in the above, it is because we have already found a suitable photo!
Ireland is not part of the UK so it needs its own photo which isn't there.Here is one of Dublin city,the biggest in the Republic Of Ireland.

(27-03-2014 03:06 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  In the game, we use city images to show what is happening in a country. We currently don't have photos for all the countries in the game and we want to add them!

We're looking for photos of major cities that we can work on to show the progression of a country (or group of countries) as they go from business as usual into breakdown to destruction (we add the breakdown and destruction!). So if you have a cool photo that you would like to be featured in the game, here's what we're after...
  • Photos need to be fairly standardised in terms of framing, content, perspective etc. Please see the example images below for guidance.
  • Photos need to be a street-level side-on view of a cityscape with some sky showing in the top and a clear skyline de-marking the city from the backdrop. Ideally the horizon is in the middle of the image
    and the buildings right up into the sky.
  • Photos need to be taken at day in good light.
  • We need to images to be confirmed that they are taken by you and you're giving us permission to use them. The licence we've been using until now has been Creative Commons allowed for modification and commercial use - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

If you have an image you'd like us to consider can you please upload it to Flickr with the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) and then post a link below and we'll check it out. We will credit all people whose images are used in the game.

We're interested in images for the following locations...
  • Afghanistan
  • Algeria
  • Angola
  • Argentina
  • Australia
  • Balkan States
  • Baltic States
  • Bolivia
  • Botswana
  • Central America
  • Caribbean
  • Central Asia
  • Columbia
  • East Africa
  • Egypt
  • Finland
  • Iceland
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Korea
  • Libya
  • Madagascar
  • Morocco
  • New Guinea
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Pakistan
  • Peru
  • Philippines
  • South East Asia
  • Saudi Arabia
  • South Africa
  • Spain
  • Sudan
  • Sweden
  • Turkey
  • Ukraine
  • West Africa
  • Zimbabwe
If you are wondering why your country isn't in the above, it is because we have already found a suitable photo!
Ireland.Now.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

15-04-2014, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2014 04:22 AM by Neurax Worm contro506.)
I'm argentinian and I speak spanish.
I will post some images form Tucuman, Argentina. But first, i need to ask something:
Can I put the link to the images in Facebook or Twitter? Cause I don't know how to post an image in Flickr. Do I need an account for Flickr? The only thing I know of Flickr is that people can post images in Flickr.
15-04-2014, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 11:02 AM by NdemicTechSupc3e.)
(15-04-2014 10:52 AM)Neurax Worm control Wrote:  I'm argentinian and I speak spanish.
I will post some images form Tucuman, Argentina. But first, i need to ask something:
Can I put the link to the images in Facebook or Twitter? Cause I don't know how to post an image in Flickr. Do I need an account for Flickr? The only thing I know of Flickr is that people can post images there.

Thanks for the kind offer of images, but the last update we had showed that we have got an image for Argentina. Feel free to post anyway and we might be able to use it, but not sure that would be the case...

Thanks

Hi all. Thanks again for images submitted so far...

Places we still need are:
  • Japan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Libya
  • Madagascar
  • Morocco
  • New Guinea
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Peru
  • Philippines
  • S E Asia
  • Saudi Arabia
  • South Africa
  • Spain
  • Sudan
  • Sweden
  • Turkey
  • West Africa
  • Zimbabwe

Also worth seeing the update on what we're looking for here.

Thanks
15-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Question RE: Do you have a city cam image that we can use in the game?
Hello
I'm writing this in my phone, and it don't work okay to reply to other message so i will use New Reply.
I don't know: how do I post images in Flickr?
15-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Biohazard RE: Do you have a city cam image that we can use in the game?
I live in Busan,Korea
And this flickr link is some images of Korea.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123331303@...otostream/
15-04-2014, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 06:08 PM by NdemicTechSupc3e.)
(15-04-2014 12:37 PM)wodyd17 Wrote:  I live in Busan,Korea
And this flickr link is some images of Korea.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123331303@...otostream/

Thanks, sadly it is a copyrighted image of Korea, so we can't use it.

UPDATED! Places we still need are:
  • Kazakhstan
  • Madagascar
  • New Guinea
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Peru
  • Philippines
  • S E Asia
  • Saudi Arabia
  • South Africa
  • Spain
  • Sudan
  • Sweden
  • Turkey
  • West Africa
  • Zimbabwe

Also worth seeing the update on what we're looking for here.

Thanks
16-04-2014, 01:08 AM
I wish I could help out. I live in the USA, but it seems you already have a sufficient photo for it. I'm also unable to travel as it stands now, as well. Sad
16-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Do you have images of Brazil?
Thread Closed