The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Mongolia is NOT Part of China!!!
09-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Exclamation Mongolia is NOT Part of China!!!

There is mistake in the game~!!! There must be Mongolia near China or just name it central asia!!! We are not Chinese as you can see from here!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolia
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Mongolia is NOT Part of China!!!
(09-03-2014 02:07 PM)GARI Wrote:  There is mistake in the game~!!! There must be Mongolia near China or just name it central asia!!! We are not Chinese as you can see from here!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolia

Just as the Netherlands and Denmark are not part of Germany and Alaska is not part of Canada. Creating every country in the world may increase the realism but it also decreses the gameplay.
09-03-2014, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 02:29 PM by Hollo48d.)
(09-03-2014 02:24 PM)Pandemi Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 02:07 PM)GARI Wrote:  There is mistake in the game~!!! There must be Mongolia near China or just name it central asia!!! We are not Chinese as you can see from here!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolia

Just as the Netherlands and Denmark are not part of Germany and Alaska is not part of Canada. Creating every country in the world may increase the realism but it also decreses the gameplay.

It would only make the gameplay more intense, and of course, more bubbles means more DNA points! Wink
I have been waiting for a very long time until nDemic finally added the Netherlands as a official country, as this is where I am from.

~Hollow.
09-03-2014, 07:07 PM
(09-03-2014 02:28 PM)Hollo Wrote:  

It would only make the gameplay more intense, and of course, more bubbles means more DNA points! Wink
I have been waiting for a very long time until nDemic finally added the Netherlands as a official country, as this is where I am from.

~Hollow.

Swiss, Austria => Impossible to click unless you use zoom and if you use zoom you'll miss other bubbles unless you use >metabolic hijack<
I don't know if this would be better. It should be testet first. Undecided
09-03-2014, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 07:40 PM by JMour3a8.)
(09-03-2014 07:07 PM)Pandemi Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 02:28 PM)Hollo Wrote:  

~Hollow.

Swiss, Austria => Impossible to click unless you use zoom and if you use zoom you'll miss other bubbles unless you use >metabolic hijack<
I don't know if this would be better. It should be testet first. Undecided

A lot of other "mistakes" can be seen on South America, Europe and Africa. Some countries are "fused" for gameplay functions...
P.S.:This last have countries impossible to see if you are distracted. Just saying.
09-03-2014, 10:03 PM
Gameplay > Realism

I don't really see a point in chopping the map up, it plays fine the way it is now.
10-03-2014, 10:19 AM

SCANDAL!
11-03-2014, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2014 05:11 AM by MECT_Hc68.)
(09-03-2014 10:03 PM)Mister_D Wrote:  Gameplay > Realism

I don't really see a point in chopping the map up, it plays fine the way it is now.

See a word from man who's able to find his country on the big map.

As for Mongolia - well, it's big enough to be added, so I'm voting for.
11-03-2014, 09:35 AM
(11-03-2014 05:10 AM)MECT_HE Wrote:  

[Image: thumbsup.gif]
11-03-2014, 02:49 PM
(11-03-2014 05:10 AM)MECT_HE Wrote:  

Ok...but tomorrow people from Taiwan will claim the same...