The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Necroa virus bug
13-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Necroa virus bug
I was playing the new necroa virus on normal mode. After I got zombies, the game completely slowed down until it halted entirely- I had been playing one game for at least 2 hours and eventually ended the game in 2036 after I encountered this bug. I used a special ability to raise 2.5 million zombies in Korea to wipe them out and after they did so, they never decomposed. Afterwards, I did the same to Angola and the zombies never appeared and it still used up my meager DNA points. Thought I'd let you guys know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2014, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2014 10:16 AM by Hollo48d.)
RE: Necroa virus bug
(13-04-2014 07:55 AM)ferre Wrote:  I was playing the new necroa virus on normal mode. After I got zombies, the game completely slowed down until it halted entirely- I had been playing one game for at least 2 hours and eventually ended the game in 2036 after I encountered this bug. I used a special ability to raise 2.5 million zombies in Korea to wipe them out and after they did so, they never decomposed. Afterwards, I did the same to Angola and the zombies never appeared and it still used up my meager DNA points. Thought I'd let you guys know.

This I encountered aswell.
I find it way too hard to keep up a fight without enough DNA points.
Also, when choosing the Gene for infected corpses to be more likely reanimated into a zombie, it also ends at some point, which should be better too.

~Hollow.
13-04-2014, 11:50 PM
(13-04-2014 10:15 AM)Hollo Wrote:  
(13-04-2014 07:55 AM)ferre Wrote:  I was playing the new necroa virus on normal mode. After I got zombies, the game completely slowed down until it halted entirely- I had been playing one game for at least 2 hours and eventually ended the game in 2036 after I encountered this bug. I used a special ability to raise 2.5 million zombies in Korea to wipe them out and after they did so, they never decomposed. Afterwards, I did the same to Angola and the zombies never appeared and it still used up my meager DNA points. Thought I'd let you guys know.

Also, when choosing the Gene for infected corpses to be more likely reanimated into a zombie, it also ends at some point, which should be better too.

~Hollow.

Yeah every 10 minutes or so I would get a new DNA point which, once I got 4, I could spend on a mass resurrection. But last one I did they never appeared and it still took my points, which basically was GG
14-04-2014, 05:24 PM
(13-04-2014 11:50 PM)ferre Wrote:  

~Hollow.

Yeah every 10 minutes or so I would get a new DNA point which, once I got 4, I could spend on a mass resurrection. But last one I did they never appeared and it still took my points, which basically was GG

2 hour game....was it your first resurrection on that country?
18-04-2014, 01:00 PM
(13-04-2014 11:50 PM)ferre Wrote:  

~Hollow.

Yes, that's when all the walking zombies have been killed or died due to decaying.
Then the population keeps an extra alerted guard over corpses and infected if not cured.
However, this is not true realism in the game as there is no way they could keep up surveying all of the corpses, and also would standing guard over so many corpses be more likely to infect alive population.
This needs to be fixed, next to the fact of the DNA point shortage.

~Hollow