The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Nuclear explosion.
25-04-2014, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2014 03:29 PM by sla68e01.)
Lightbulb Nuclear explosion.
Hello there!
I want to suggest one Idea for game. I think, that developers must doing something animation or allotment area of nuclear explosion on global map. It can greatly diversify the gameplay. Player will see the affected area of radiation and other. This can greatly affect the next "steps" of the player.
For example, now news about "nuclear explosion" just news, which player just skips past the eyes (Because when you close window with this news then you continue to play as if nothing had happened.)
I hope developers will be think about it. Tongue

P.s. Sorry if this "Topic of thread" already was. Also sorry, if I created "suggest" not in the "right place".

Regards, sla686
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Nuclear explosion.
I really like this one.
I haven't made the achievement yet, so I'm unsure if there is a pop-up window already or not (I guess there is), just saying because it might get in the way of the (proposed) animation.
26-04-2014, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 06:42 AM by Astrouil315.)
I personally like the idea.
26-04-2014, 03:33 PM
(26-04-2014 06:29 AM)skyNE Wrote:  I really like this one.
I haven't made the achievement yet, so I'm unsure if there is a pop-up window already or not (I guess there is), just saying because it might get in the way of the (proposed) animation.

There is....just a message saying a nuclear exploration went off...nothing exciting.
28-04-2014, 05:52 PM
A good idea!Make it Defcon style
29-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Cool idea - we've toyed with the idea of putting something nuclear-related in the game for a while now. Lots of potential for economic / world disruption, as well as interesting mutations in the disease itself. As a massive Fallout fan it would be really fun to do something post-apocalyptic too. Hopefully in future we get to have a go at this!
29-04-2014, 03:38 PM
Lol....Marc, Super Mutant virus?