The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

*OFFTOPIC* How are you?
12-03-2014, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 12:24 AM by GoldenAf6d.)
Information *OFFTOPIC* How are you?
How are all of you now? I'm wonderful :3
So lets be friends and get to know each other!
What kind of games do you play (besides Plague Wink )?
I like my RPGs and more strategy based games, and also some random games from time to time.
Also, TF2... currently addicted *HELP!*
Also, where do you mainly play them?
I'm a newly turned PC gamer (for about 3 months).
Have any other interest besides gaming all together? Coding, drawing, writing, reading
ect.
I like reading and getting to know more about the world we live in. Knowledge is power Big Grin!
Anything else you might want us to know about? Go on, let's become friends together*!

*not meant to sound as creepy as it is
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 01:57 AM
RE: *OFFTOPIC* How are you?
Hi I'm pretty good thank.

I quite like to play things like Skyrim, Dragon Age, Dayz, FTL, UT3 and stuff like that.
Been playing skyrim cus its been a while and got the extensions. So disappointed with dawnguard and very annoyed hearthfire crashed my game when entering a certain house..

I've been a PC gamer for about 6 years. Started with UT3 moved onto to warcraft during the end of cata and pushed through mist until Siege came out and a lot of things just went bad. after that it was just going back to games I had for my xbox.

I've always loved modding but usually its just texture stuff, can never get blender to work. ever. I really enjoy RPing, DnD ect.
12-03-2014, 02:30 AM
I'm doing great, relaxing over spring break and getting moved into a new house with my fiance and friends.

I play a lot of strategy games, Crusader Kings 2 and Civ V mostly but I've been sinking some time into Banished as well. Dark Souls stands as one of my favorite games and I'm incredibly jazzed for the sequel. OP I feel you on TF2 addiction, not sure why I wound up not playing as much of it anymore.
12-03-2014, 06:34 AM
Terrible, my Steam account just got hijacked and I lost $20 worth of items in my inventory and I am unsure if Steam Support is going to help me get my account back or not. If they don't, I can kiss my sweet-ass goodbye to 200+ games and 1000+ hours of games played for nothing.
14-03-2014, 07:32 PM
I am fine thanks Smile

I play mainly RPG, RTS or some combination Smile Lately I play mostly Borderlands 2.
I play exclusively on PC, very rarely will I play on the console.. Smile
If I'm not gaming then I'm probably browsing the web, playing around with some useless coding or something else equally non-productive. Tongue