The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Multiplayer
27-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Plague Inc Multiplayer
I REALLY cannot wait for Multiplayer, but I have some questions to make sure it's worth the wait.

- How is competitive going to be? Is it going to be a player playing as humans creating a cure and the other going to kill humanity? Is it going to be 2 different diseases in the same world with the one having the most kills being the winner? Or is it going to be 2 different worlds, 2 different diseases and the first one to destroy their Earth wins?

- How is co-operative going to be? Is it going to be 2 different diseased that are both trying to kill everyone on Earth, or are both of these players controlling 1 disease?

- Will we be able to communicate in the game with chat, or do we have to with Steam messages? If there will be a chat, will one be able to mute another?

- What about speeding the time? Let's say, me and another guy have just begun a game, and I want to increase the speed to >>>, while that other one wants to keep it at > or wants it to >>? How will this work out?

Thanks, in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply