The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Digital virus Ideas....
10-04-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Digital virus Ideas....
(15-03-2014 03:00 PM)tau199 Wrote:  There was a spammer,that created 300 advertising threads...So I had an idea for a new Symptom-Spam,it makes the infected computers to spam on registered accaunts,spreading the virus)

How about an ability where you send a "Prince of Nigeria" type of email which when opened drains the accounts of the victim thus no money to pay taxes thus less money to make a cure and slowing down the cure progress? You could even make an achievement out of it and a second achievement for killing the world off by taking all their money and not being able to buy food and starving to death?

If someone else already suggested this I apologise, I was too lazy to read all the pages =P
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2014, 08:21 PM
(10-04-2014 07:45 PM)Morpheu Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 03:00 PM)tau199 Wrote:  There was a spammer,that created 300 advertising threads...So I had an idea for a new Symptom-Spam,it makes the infected computers to spam on registered accaunts,spreading the virus)

How about an ability where you send a "Prince of Nigeria" type of email which when opened drains the accounts of the victim thus no money to pay taxes thus less money to make a cure and slowing down the cure progress? You could even make an achievement out of it and a second achievement for killing the world off by taking all their money and not being able to buy food and starving to death?

If someone else already suggested this I apologise, I was too lazy to read all the pages =P
++++
11-04-2014, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 06:34 PM by Morphec4a.)
(10-04-2014 08:21 PM)tau199 Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 07:45 PM)Morpheu Wrote:  

++++

Just to expand on my crazy idea even further, you could even have like a Skynet scenario, where the funds help you create more hordes of crazy cyborgs to invade other countries killing the populous! =D

Edit: I just noticed Sabram already suggested the Skynet idea, nvm XD
11-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Skynet should be like he neurax worms enslave....auto win without needing to kill...
12-04-2014, 07:49 AM
(11-04-2014 07:15 PM)Jeste Wrote:  Skynet should be like he neurax worms enslave....auto win without needing to kill...
Who said Skynet?I said virus...)
14-04-2014, 04:32 PM
2 thousand views!)
14-04-2014, 05:22 PM
(12-04-2014 07:49 AM)tau199 Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 07:15 PM)Jeste Wrote:  Skynet should be like he neurax worms enslave....auto win without needing to kill...

Morpheus mentioned the virus turning into a Skynet scenario, ya know? It becomes sentient and creates cyborgs....I was vetoing cyborgs, because really we'd never see them, but a virus that turns Skynet would be like the neurax worm's enslave symptom.
15-04-2014, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 04:02 PM by tau19182.)
(14-04-2014 05:22 PM)Jeste Wrote:  
(12-04-2014 07:49 AM)tau199 Wrote:  

Morpheus mentioned the virus turning into a Skynet scenario, ya know? It becomes sentient and creates cyborgs....I was vetoing cyborgs, because really we'd never see them, but a virus that turns Skynet would be like the neurax worm's enslave symptom.

Its just a bit too fantastick I think...)
15-04-2014, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 04:18 PM by Jeste23e.)
Please tell me you mis-spelt that on purpose....

Now I can't get that stupid meme out of my head....fanta+stick.....eeeuck....

Fantastic. Or fanciful....Sorry, not usually a spelling freak...but that meme makes me angry....so stupid....

But....ANYways...it might be a bit over-the-top but honestly it's a wicked pop culture reference, one that goes well with the digital virus idea...if they make this They won't pass on Skynet....look at how many people have suggested it already.
15-04-2014, 07:15 PM
(15-04-2014 04:14 PM)Jeste Wrote:  Please tell me you mis-spelt that on purpose....

Now I can't get that stupid meme out of my head....fanta+stick.....eeeuck....

Fantastic. Or fanciful....Sorry, not usually a spelling freak...but that meme makes me angry....so stupid....

But....ANYways...it might be a bit over-the-top but honestly it's a wicked pop culture reference, one that goes well with the digital virus idea...if they make this They won't pass on Skynet....look at how many people have suggested it already.

Actually I did it on purpose... About Skynet-this is a Plague simulator,not a Mechwarrior online.)