The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Digital virus Ideas....
20-10-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: Digital virus Ideas....
Actually, the transmission needs to me better. Like, replicating e-mails for this virus, and infecting macs. I'm a proud owner of a mac, and I can say that either nobody's tried to make viruses for macs, or it is very hard.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Really really impressed with this thread everyone! Some great ideas / thoughts coming out here. Particularly like the ideas around incorporating spam into the digital virus, very topical Tongue It's great to see everyone sharing ideas and working together to come up with something cool.

Has anyone had a go at mocking it up in the scenario creator yet?
23-10-2014, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 01:45 PM by tau19182.)
(23-10-2014 09:36 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  Really really impressed with this thread everyone! Some great ideas / thoughts coming out here. Particularly like the ideas around incorporating spam into the digital virus, very topical Tongue It's great to see everyone sharing ideas and working together to come up with something cool.

Has anyone had a go at mocking it up in the scenario creator yet?

I just hope,that one day,you will add this disease(maybe a bit remade) in-game,like a new special diseaseSmile

P.c. about the scenario-yes,I did it,but I have got some serious problems with my Steam account,so,I am not able to upload it.
02-12-2014, 12:40 PM
Just read about the Dead Hand.Imagine,what would happen,if a computer virus attacks the robotic 'brain' of the system...
03-12-2014, 10:00 AM
(02-12-2014 12:40 PM)tau199 Wrote:  Just read about the Dead Hand.Imagine,what would happen,if a computer virus attacks the robotic 'brain' of the system...

*plays Terminator theme*
09-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Another marvelous idea!
yeah digital things will have more chance to kill human with this scenario.
Like this
10-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Geat idea !
15-01-2015, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2016 12:38 PM by tau19182.)
Update 2.1
New abilities
1)Drones-the virus hacks combat drones,and sends drone-squads to hunt down humans.
2)Memetical virus-the digital virus creates a deadly meme.Unlocks 'memetical virus' minigame.
3)Bacteriological Storage-targeted abilitie,allows to destroq a bacteriological storage,releasing a random pathogene,that dies out in 1 year.
24-01-2015, 09:36 AM
Cyber-threat map https://cybermap.kaspersky.com/ ...Might be usefull for making the Digital Virus.
25-01-2015, 01:54 AM
(24-01-2015 09:36 AM)tau199 Wrote:  Cyber-threat map https://cybermap.kaspersky.com/ ...Might be usefull for making the Digital Virus.

I just returned to the game just to see if your idea and possibly my Prince of Nigeria suggestion =P had been added, but I see it hasn't Sad

I don't suppose you've created a custom scenario for it?